From a young age, parents are concerned with providing their children with the best possible educational facilities. Bright minds and youthful energy needs the right nurture and foster to develop into better and responsible citizens of tomorrow. Parents or guardians are often perplexed about choosing the right educational institution for their children where they can thrive to have a successful future ahead. If you are one such parent and are looking for a good educational institution, then Rashtriya Military School can be your top choice. These Schools are especially renowned for the discipline and ethics that they strive to inculcate in their students.
If you want to know more about the Rashtriya Military School Admission for the academic year 2023-24, go through this blog till the end!
|School name||Rashtriya Military School|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|School Status||Senior Secondary Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Number of Branches||5|
|Branches’ Region||Bangalore,Chail, Belgaum, Dholpur, Ajmer|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: RIMC Admission for Class 11 for 2023-24
About Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore
The Rashtriya Military School had its foundation in 1946 when an Indian Military College was founded to facilitate the education of the sons of defense personnel from South India. The institution was reorganized in 1952 and was opened up for sons of commissioned officers and civilians. The school’s motto rests on a Sanskrit Shloka “Sheelam Param Bhushanam”, which means “Character is the highest virtue”. The school strives to achieve its motto by prospering the right attitude, discipline, and self-esteem in the minds and characters of its young students.
Facilities at Rashtriya Military School
The school provides much academic as well as co-curricular excellence to its bright minds to make them develop and experienced in different fields. There are the following excellent facilities provided by Rashtriya Military School to its students:
- Office Building
- Cadets Mess
- School Hall/ Museum
- Play Fields
- Resources Room/Staff Room
- Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Biology Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Art Lab
- Geography Lab
There are certain eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled before applying for the admission process. For admission to Rashtriya Military School, applications are accepted only for two standards i.e., Class 6 and Class 9.
For admission to Class 6, the following are the eligibility requirements:
- The student must have passed Class 5 or is about to complete Class 5.
- The students, both boys, and girls, must be in the age range of 10-12 years as of 31 March 2024. The student’s birth date must range between 01.04.2012 to 31.03.2014.
For admission to Class 9, there are the following eligibility requirements:
- Only admission for boys is allowed in case of Class 9 admission.
- The students must have passed Class 8 from a recognized board and school.
- The candidate should have age between 13 to 15 years as of 31 March 2024. The birth date of the candidate must range between 01.04.2009 to 31.03.2011.
Also Read: NIOS 10th Admission 2023-24
For admission at Rashtriya Military School, there are certain steps that must be followed to start the admission process. The steps have been summarized below:
- The parent or guardian must first visit the official website of the school to avail of the online application form for admission.
- The application form must be filled and completed online, making sure to not make any mistakes and submitting the right documents in the form as prescribed.
- Submit all the scanned documents online along with the payment of application fees.
- After submission of the application form, the parent or guardian will be informed about the dates of the Common Entrance Test (CET) organized by Rashtriya Military School for admission across its five branches in India.
- After getting selected in the final list of the admitted students, the parent or guardian is required to complete all the other formalities as required, like payment of fees.
Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test (CET)
For selected students around the country for admission to its prestigious educational institute, RMS organizes its entrance test, which comprises three stages. These are as follows:
- RMS Written Test– The syllabus for the entrance test involves the last class the student was studying in. For example, for admission to Class 6 at RMS, the syllabus will be for Class 5. For Class 6 admission, the mode of the test is both in English and Hindi. For Class 9 students, the mode of the test is only in English.
- RMS Interview: After getting shortlisted in the Written Test, the student will be called for an interview. The marks of the interview will be added to the Written test score to create the final merit list.
- Medical Test: After getting selected in the final merit list for admission, the student has to undergo a medical test in a hospital. The admission to RMS for the child is only provisional until the medical certificate is provided before the school authorities.
There are following certain important documents required during the admission process at Rashtriya Military School and they have been listed below:
- Passport-size color photo of the child
- Municipal birth certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID Proof of the child
- Domicile Certificate
- Relation Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Parents Certificate
Fees Structure at Rashtriya Military School
The fees structure at Rashtriya Military School has been listed below:
|Armed Forces Officers (Including Retired)||INR 15,000|
|Junior Commissioned Officers and their Equivalents||INR 7,200|
|Other Rank and their Equivalents||INR 4,800|
|SC/ST||25% fees relaxation|
A. The average ranking of Rashtriya Military School is 6 across the country.
A. Yes, there is a reservation for wards of civilians, armed personnel, SCs, and STs.
A. RMS has a total of five branches across India.
This was everything related to Rashtriya Military School Admission for 2023-24. As we all know, students often face difficulties in carving their career path after their 12th. If you want someone to help you get through the process swiftly and without losing out on the best universities, you can reach us at 1800 57 2000 and contact our Leverage Edu experts for your Study Abroad dream. Also you can find many career related informative blogs by following Leverage Edu Blogs.