Panjab University, Chandigarh has released its application form for students who want to take admission to MBA programmes. Candidates who wish to appear for the PU MET entrance exam can take admission to various specialisations which are offered by Punjab University. The various specializations offered in the MBA are MBA in Banking and Insurance Management, MBA in Retail Management, MBA in Infrastructural Management, MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in IT and Telecommunications Management and MBA in Hospital Management. The below article has covered the details about the PUMET application process, important dates, how to fill out the application form, documents required, and application fees.
|1||Exam Name||Panjab University Management Entrance Test|
|2||Exam Short Name||PU MET|
|3||Conducting Body||Panjab University|
|4||Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|6||Exam Duration||120 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: PU MET 2023
PU MET Latest Notification 2023
Panjab University released the application forms on 30th January 2023 for the entrance exam. The last date to apply for the PU MET exam is 20 March 2023. Interested candidates can fill out their application forms and pay the application fee before the deadline.
PU MET 2023 Important Dates
The candidates who were waiting for the official dates for the PU MET entrance exams are announced by the conducting authority. Below mentioned are the dates related to the PUMET entrance exam
|1||Availability of Application form||30 January|
|2||Last date of Application form||20 March|
|3||Last date to deposit the fee through the online mode||27 March|
|4||Last date for uploading of photograph, and signature on the website after depositing the fee||31 March|
|5||Last date to receive the form printout||6 April|
|6||Availability of Admit card||11 April|
|7||Exam Date||16 April|
PU MET Application Process 2023
The application form for PU MET 2023 exam is available online mode. Candidates can fill out the application form from the official website. The application form has been released on 30th January 2023 by Panjab University. PU MET application process consists of the following steps which are as follows:
- Registration process
- Uploading of documents
- Payment of application fee
- Downloading the application form
How to fill out PU MET Application Form
The steps to fill out the PU MET 2023 application form are mentioned below in the given points:
- Visit the official website of Panjab University
- Then click on the registration link
- Enter the details like the name of the candidates, father’s name, mother’s name, email Id and contact number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Candidates must note down the login id and password
- Make the payment of the application fee. Payment can be done in both online and offline modes.
- Take the printout of the SBI deposit slip if the payment is made in the offline mode
- Candidates are required to wait for 24 hours and then log in to the website to upload the scanned photograph and signatures
- Fill out the other details and take the hard copy of the PU MET application form
- Copy of the printout of the filled-in PU MET 2023 application form along with the requisite documents can be submitted to the following address before the last date of submission of application forms at the centre
Assistant Registrar University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
Documents required for PU MET 2023
The candidates who are appearing for the PU MET examination have to upload or attach the required documents along with the application form. Below mentioned are the documents required for filling out the PU MET application form:
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Photograph
- The certificate to declare a seat in SC/ST/backward classes/ defence/ (PwD)/riot/terrorist victim/freedom fighter/one girl child out of the only two girl children/cancer/AIDS/thalassemia patient/Kashmiri displaced persons/ border area students / rural area students/youth festival / NRI categories.
- PwD certificate (if required)
- NRI candidates have to submit GMAT scores
- Each applicant applying for admission in the sports category shall along with the application form submit a self-attested photocopy of sports certificates
Application Fees PU MET 2023
The candidates who are applying for the PU MET must make the payment of the application form. The below-mentioned table has the application fee for the PU MET exam:
The application fee for the PU MET application form for General Category is INR 2175 and for SC/ST/PwD is INR 1087.
The application release date for the PU MET exam is 30 January 2023.
The documents required for the PU MET exam are a scanned signature, scanned photograph, and relevant certificate to claim a seat in SC/ST/OBC/defence/PwD/riot victim/terrorist victim/ freedom fighter/one girl child out of the only two girl children/cancer or AIDS patient/thalassemia patient/Kashmiri displaced persons/border area students/rural area students/NRI categories (if required). NRI candidates have to submit GMAT scores. Each applicant applying for admission in the sports category must submit a self-attested photocopy of achievement in sports certificates.
The blog has covered all the details of the PU MET application process. The blog has covered the details of the Best books for JEE Main. For more such updates, visit our Indian exam page and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter