SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) began the registration for SRMJEEE 2023 on November 23 at srmist.edu.in. Candidates who wish to take the SRMJEEE 2023 entrance test must apply online. SRM University registration for all three phases has begun. Candidates will have the option to appear for the SRMJEEE mock test 2023 using their login credentials after successfully registering.
The deadlines for SRMJEEE 2023 application forms for phases 1, 2, and 3 are 16th April, 5th June, and 17th July, respectively. Candidates can familiarize themselves with the SRMJEEE exam pattern and syllabus by taking mock tests.
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Authority||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM IST)|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance|
|Exam Mode||Remote Proctored|
|Total Seats||7,000 approx|
|Application Fees||INR 1,200|
|Duration of Exam||150 mins|
This Blog Includes:
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2023
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will soon make available the SRMJEEE mock test papers on their official website. The mock test for SRMJEEE 2023 will be released separately for each phase on srmist.edu.in. Candidates must first complete the SRMJEEE registration 2023 to access the SRM entrance exam 2023 mock test. Candidates must provide a registered email, candidate name, contact number, place, and other information for the mock test. On the official website, candidates will be able to take the mock test for free.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology has set to release an online mock test. There is only one section in the SRMJEEE 2023 online mock test paper.
The mock exam contains 125 questions. A timer begins when candidates click the ‘Start the Test’ button. The remaining time is displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the display. Candidates will be given a time limit of 150 minutes to complete this same section. The mock test is a replica of the SRMJEEE 2023 exam.
How to Attempt SRMJEE 2023 Mock Test
To take the mock test, you must first finish the registration process and must adhere to the instructions outlined below. The mock test is similar to that of the SRMJEEE 2023 exam.
- Go to the SRMJEEE 2023 official website and click on the SRMJEE 2023 mock test link. Candidates must enter their ID and password.
- The next step is for candidates to use the web camera to capture their images. Candidates should keep in mind that the photograph should be taken exactly as instructed.
- Candidates must choose a subject and section (PCM or PCB) before clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- Candidates must verify their name and question paper selection before proceeding to the SRMJEEE 2023 mock test.
- The screen will display the instructions, terms, and conditions. Candidates must carefully read them and click the ‘I Agree’ button to proceed.
- A window will appear, displaying various symbols used in the SRMJEEE 2023 mock test. Before beginning the mock test, candidates should read them to understand their uses. When finished, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Candidates must read the instructions on the window that appears and then click the ‘Start the Test’ button.
- The candidates’ SRMJEEE mock test 2023 will begin.
Benefits of Mock Test
Any test preparation is insufficient if you don’t apply what you have learnt. You should appear for practice tests to see if you are on the right track. Mock tests give you a better idea of the questions that you’ll see on the exam. They will enhance your preparation.
Mock tests are tests that are replicated based on the pattern of the entrance exam. The main goal of conducting online test series is to assess students’ abilities before they take the actual exam. The following are a few significant advantages of mock tests:
Provides Adequate Practise
Practice tests provide students with adequate practice, which aids them in
the exam. Taking mock tests improves problem-solving speed and helps students identify which subjects they are weak in.
Mock papers assist students in calculating how much time each topic will take in the test. As a result, students can get a sense of how much time they should allot for numerical and theoretical questions.
While taking the mock exams, students can check questions about which they are unsure and seek clarification from teachers. This ensures that when students would appear for the actual exam, they are confident.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will conduct the mock test.
The mock test will be conducted online on the official website www.srmist.edu.in
Candidates must provide a registered email, candidate name, contact number, and place to appear for the mock test.
In this article, we have covered SRMJEEE 2023 mock test in detail. We hope candidates appearing for SRMJEEE 2023 find the information provided useful.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.