How to prepare for the KIITEE Management exam?: All those who are going to appear in the KIITEE Management Exam in the upcoming examination must know some best practices to upskill their KIITEE Management preparation by following the best books, sample papers and preparation tips. There are 5 sections in this MBA entrance exam and each section must be prepared properly. Let’s explore the best ways for KIITEE Management Preparation.
|Exam Name||KIITEE Management|
|Conducting Body||KIIT School of Management|
|Exam Level||University Level|
KIITEE Management Exam 2023
The KIITEE Management exam has 5 sections, unlike the other management entrance examinations that mostly have 4 sections in them. These sections are English language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning and Issues of Social Concern. The MBA entrance exam is considered moderately difficult and therefore smart preparation can help the candidates in clearing the examination with flying colours.
In general, the KIITEE Management takes months to prepare for and preparation depends on the student’s familiarity with the KIITEE Management Syllabus. One should devise a personalised strategy to prepare for the exam, they can follow the tips mentioned below to help them in exam preparation.
Also Read: KIITEE Management 2023
Tips to Prepare for KIITEE Management
In this blog, we will discuss some quick tips for preparing always help in preparing for competitive examinations. They help the students with all the important preparation points, strategies and some tricks to prepare for the exam they might have missed on their own. Here are some tips for KIITEE Management preparation.
- First of all, make sure that the preparation involves books, sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- The preparation must start at least 4-6 months before the exam even if the student is familiar with some of the topics in the exam.
- At the beginning of KIITEE Preparation, the students must prepare a schedule or timetable for preparation.
- Always look for tricks and shortcuts to solve questions while saving time.
- One should learn and prepare the topics from the latest edition of preparation books and practice the sample papers in the latest format.
- It is always advisable to practice as many questions as possible. It increases the chances of getting familiar questions for the exam.
- Work on both the strengths and weaknesses while preparing. Make the weak, better and make the better, best.
- Strategise the preparation based on strengths and weaknesses and the weightage of the exam sections.
- It is a healthy habit to mark oneself on the practised mock tests or previous year’s questions.
- In the beginning, one can practice questions of various sections individually but it is recommended that towards the end, one should practice completing papers and also time their duration of response. This helps in practising better timing.
In general, the KIITEE Management exam is considered to be moderately tough by the examination authorities after considering various aspects of the exam.
The KIITEE Exam is designed with 150 multiple-choice questions and each question is for 3 marks. In 2.5 hours the student is supposed to complete all 5 sections of the exam. The exam is for a total of 450 marks.
After completing an MBA course from KIITE candidates are offered placement opportunities by the institutes. The average package for the recently graduated candidates this year was around INR 7-8 LPA.
In this blog, we have discussed some preparation tips for candidates who are interested in giving the KIITEE Management exam. We hope the tips provided in this blog can help students with their preparation and help them ace the examination.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.