The JIPMAT exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions into 5 year integrated programme in management at IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu. While the official dates relating to the JIPMAT exam are yet to be released, the answer key is expected to be released sometime in July 2023.
Further, test takers can log on to the official website to obtain the answer key which will be released once the exam has been conducted. The article entails all the relevant information regarding the JIPMAT Response sheet, results and other information. Students appearing for the exam should go through the article for a better understanding of the procedure
|Full Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Examination Frequency||Held once a year|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based|
|Examination Duration||150 Minutes|
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- (Unreserved Category) INR 1,000/- (Reserved Category)|
This Blog Includes:
JIPMAT 2023 Response Sheet
Both the provisional answer key and response sheet will be made available for the student by the NTA. Test takers can log in using their credentials and check the response sheet. The response sheet of the JIPMAT will entail the information related to the answer chosen by the candidate in the exam.
Having the right answer along with the responses given by the test takers will make it easier for them to evaluate their results by themselves. Along with this, students will also have access to the JIPMAT 2023 question paper.
How to download the JIPMAT Answer Key 2023
The answer key will be released by the conducting body once the exam has been concluded. The answer key will contain the answers to the questions asked in the exam. The steps to download the JIPMAT 2023 answer key are briefly mentioned below:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link ‘JIPMAT-2023 Answer Key’.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- You will have options to choose a credential combination, ie, registration with phone number and DOB or registration with phone number and password. Students need to pick one combination.
- Fill in the credentials and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button after entering all the information.
After logging in, students will have three options inside the dashboard. They are, ‘View your responses’, ‘Challenge of questions’, and ‘View Challenged questions’. Test takers can choose one according to their preference.
If you want to choose the option ‘Challenge the question’, you will have all the information such as the correct answer ID along with the question ID. Students can decide accordingly if they wish to challenge the question or not.
Also Read: JIPMAT 2023
How To Raise Objections
Test takers will have an opportunity to raise queries and challenge the answer key of JIPMAT 2023. Students will have to pay a sum of INR 200/- for each objection raised. The steps to raise objections are as follows:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the exam conducting body and visit the homepage
- Click on the link available on the dashboard ‘JIPMAT 2023 Answer Key Challenge’.
- Login using your credentials.
- A window will appear entailing the question ID, correct answer ID and the provisional answer key. This will include other options as well.
- Click on the column you wish to challenge.
- Attach all the relevant documents to support the claim to your answers.
- Click on the ‘challenge question tab’.
- Cross-check all the challenges appearing on the page.
- Click on the ‘save your claim and pay fee finally’. The fee for each objection is non-refundable.
Students can check their JIPMAT answer key on the official website.
The results and answer key for JIPMAT will be released tentatively in July 2023.
The JIPMAT examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency.
In this blog, we have discussed the JIPMAT Response Sheet in detail. We hope the above-mentioned information related to the JIPMAT Response Sheet, Answer Key and other relevant information is helpful for the students appearing for the exam