The AIC exam 2023 notification has been released by the Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India for the post of Management Trainee in Rural Management. Candidates who want to apply for this position must pass the exam based on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) to appear in it. The AIC Management Trainee written exam will be conducted on 2nd September 2023.
For those who are interested and possessed the required eligibility criteria, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the AIC of India, the exam is open for recruitment of both: graduates and postgraduates. Candidates must register for this exam online at the official website, i.e. www.aicofindia.com. Candidates must successfully qualify for the recruiting test before moving on to the face-to-face interview round.
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
|Management Trainee-Rural Management
|Mode of Exam
|Written Test (Multiple Choice Question Type)
|2nd September 2023
|Number of Vacancies
|Language of Exam
|English and Hindi
|Duration of the Exam
|1 Mark For Each Correct Answer and
0.25 For Each Wrong Answer
This Blog Includes:
AIC 2023 Latest Updates
- The AIC Management Trainee – Rural Management 2023 notification was released on 9th August 2023.
- The AIC exam will be conducted on 2nd September 2023. Candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre.
AIC 2023 Exam Dates
The AIC exam for the position of Management Trainee in Rural Management will be conducted on 2nd September 2023. This exam will offer a total of 30 vacancies to selected candidates. Candidates interested in this recruitment exam can check the table below which highlights the AIC Management Trainee – Rural Management important dates.
|Release of Notification
|9th August 2023
|Application Process Starts On
|August 3rd week 2023 (tentative)
|Last Date to Apply
|August 4th week 2023 (tentative)
|2nd September 2023
|Declaration of Results
|September 3rd week 2023 (tentative)
Also read – AIC Exam Results 2023
AIC Exam Eligibility Criteria
Every year, the Agricultural Insurance Company (AIC) of India Limited publishes thorough notifications and eligibility criteria for the available posts like Management Trainee. Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements outlined by the authorities. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be disqualified and barred from taking the exam. The eligibility requirements are described in detail below.
All candidates applying to this exam must adhere to the age limit as provided by the AIC of India. The allowed age limit is given below:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
The Agricultural Insurance Company (AIC) of India has provided some relaxation in the age limit for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. The list of all the relaxations provided is given below:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST)
|Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Commissioned officers, including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) and Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), who have completed at least five years of military service and have been released;
(a) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise then by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
(b) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service; or
(c) the Ministry of Defense issues a certificate to ECOs and SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of military service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years, stating that they are eligible to apply for civil employment and that they will be released with three months’ notice upon selection from the date of receiving an offer of appointment.
|Defence service members who suffered an operational disability while engaged in hostilities with another nation or in a volatile situation
- If a candidate qualifies for age relaxation under more than one of the aforementioned categories, the age relaxation will be made cumulatively accessible by government regulations and company rules, with a maximum age not exceeding 45 years.
- Candidates requesting an age reduction must submit certified copies of any applicable documents and present the original documents during the interview and/or any other step of the hiring process for verification.
- After utilising the benefits provided to him as an ex-serviceman for his re-employment, an ex-serviceman who previously joined a Government position on the civil side loses his ex-serviceman designation for the reason of re-employment in Government. He or she will be qualified for the ex-serviceman age relaxation, nevertheless.
- The benefit of reservation as an ex-serviceman for any later work is available to ex-servicemen who apply for many positions before beginning any civil employment. However, to be eligible for this benefit, an ex-serviceman must immediately, upon beginning any civil employment provide the concerned employer with a self-declaration or undertaking to detail the dates of all applications submitted for various positions prior to beginning the initial employment. Additionally, this advantage would only apply to positions filled through direct recruiting and everywhere that ex-servicemen are eligible for reservations.
- There is no reservation for ex-servicemen in Officer’s cadre.
Also Read: AIC Exam Selection Process 2023
AIC Exam Educational Qualification
The eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification as of 1st November 2021 are given in brief in the table below.
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% Marks, (55% Marks for SC/ST). or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with 60% Marks
|BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) with 60% Marks, (for SC/ST 55% Marks) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) with 60% Marks.
|Graduate in Law with 60% Marks, (for SC/ST 55%), Post Graduation in Law with 60% Marks
|B.Com with 60% Marks (55% Marks for SC/ST) or M.Com with 60% Marks (for SC/ST 55% Marks) or Chartered Accountants (ICAI) or Company Secretary (ICSI) or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) or MBA (Finance)
AIC Exam 2023 Application Process
The AIC Management Trainee – Rural Management application process will start in 3rd week of August 2023 (tentatively). Candidates must be very careful while submitting their applications. In case the candidates have completely filled out the application form and did not pay the application fee, the form will automatically be rejected after the deadline. To apply for the recruitment, carefully follow the directions below.
- Visit the official website, i.e. www.aicofindia.com/AICEng/Pages/Career_Recruitment.aspx
- Complete the required information, including your name, father’s name, residence, and level of education to register yourself for the exam.
- The automatically generated credentials for user login will be sent to the candidate’s personal email id and mobile number provided.
- Candidates will then have to log in using the received credentials and completely fill out the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents, such as the SSC certificate and category certificate.
- Upload a recently scanned passport-size photo and signature.
- Click the submit button after completing the payments.
- Download the application form and print it out for your records.
AIC 2023 Exam Pattern
Below is the detailed exam pattern for the AIC Management Trainee examination.
|Number of Questions
|Medium of Test
|Test of English Language
|Test of General Awareness
|Professional Test to Assess Technical and Professional Knowledge in the relevant Discipline
|Professional Test to Assess Technical and Professional Knowledge in the Relevant Discipline
|Descriptive English Test-Essay, precise and comprehension
Also Read: KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam 2022
AIC Exam 2023 Syllabus
Knowing the AIC Management Trainee exam syllabus is important before starting the exam preparation. Knowing the syllabus will help in guided preparation for the AIC Management Trainee examination.
|Idioms & Phrases
AIC 2023 Admit Card
The candidates who are appearing for the AIC exam need to download their admit cards before appearing for the exam. It is very important to carry the Admit card. The admit card is generally available on the website of the conducting body 10-15 days before the exam. Here are some steps to download these admit cards:
- Go to the official website of AIC.
- Check the “Latest” tab on the homepage. Click on that.
- Check the Admit card link and click on it.
- Log in using your application number and password.
- Click on the link on the homepage and download it. Make sure you take a printout of it for future purposes.
AIC Exam Preparation Tips
Below are some of the basic tips to prepare for the AIC Management Trainee. Candidates are advised to strategize their preparation schedule as per the tips given below:
- Go through the exam pattern of the AIC Management Trainee.
- Make short notes of the revised topics.
- Create a timetable for your self-study based on your convenience.
- Attempt an online series of Mock Tests
- Prepare notes on the difficult topics and work on them.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers to get an idea of what type of questions are asked.
AIC 2023 Answer Key
The conducting body only releases the AIC 2023 answer key on the official website. There is no update about the dates for the release of the answer key. However, follow these simple steps to download the answer key:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “ Latest” tab and find the Answer key released. Click on that and log in using your credentials.
- The answer key will appear on the screen. Click on that and download it in PDF format for future purposes.
AIC 2023 Result
The AIC results are declared by the officials of the Agricultural Insurance Corporation of India Ltd. after the written exam is over. The results are generally released 2-3 months after the exam. Here are some steps to download the result:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the “ Latest” tab and see the notification for the result.
- Login using your credentials and download the result.
The age limit for AIC Exam is between 21-30 yrs. AIC of India has provided some relaxation in the age limit for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
No. Candidates cannot make changes in the centre after the application form is submitted. However, candidates can do so if the AIC of India opens the application form correction window.
The educational requirement for AIC Exams is a Graduation Degree in the respective field, with a minimum of 55% to 60% in your graduation.
The full name of AIC of India is Agriculture Insurance Company of India. The AIC of India was established on December 20, 2002, under the Act of Indian Companies – 1956. The company started its business on April 1, 2003.