National Law School Admissions Test (NLSAT) is conducted by the National Law School of India University, (NLSIU) Bengaluru. The applications for admission to the three-year LLB programme were released by the NLSIU on January 16, 2023. Applicants need to fulfil the NLSAT eligibility criteria to be eligible to submit their application.
Candidates willing to appear for the examination must fill out the application before April 6, 2023. The admit card will be released a few days before the examination. Candidates willing to appear for the NLSAT 2023 can apply on the official portal.
|Full Name||National Law School Admissions Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Law School of India University (NLSIU)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Application Release Date||January 16, 2023|
|Last Date for Application||April 6, 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Result Date||April 30, 2023|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
This Blog Includes:
The article entails all the details regarding the eligibility criteria and application process for NLSAT 2023. Interested candidates must go through the article attentively.
NLSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of the Eligibility Criteria they need to fulfil before filling out the application for NLSAT 2023. The eligibility criteria each student needs to fulfil are mentioned below:
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized National or International Institute are eligible to apply.
- General category candidates must have 45% of aggregate marks and SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD category candidates must have 40% of aggregate marks in their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Students in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for NLSAT 2023.
Candidates must note they need to fulfil eligibility criteria guidelines set by the exam conducting authority, NLSIU. Proof of completion of the qualifying Bachelor’s degree must be submitted no later than December 31, 2023.
Must Read: NLSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
NLSAT Karnataka Students Category
Candidates who have studied not less than 10 years in a recognised Educational Institue in Karnataka will be considered as ‘Karnataka Students’. Students who have not completed 10 years of education in Karnataka must fall under any of the categories mentioned below to apply for NLSAT 2023. Read the points below carefully.
- Children of ex-servicemen or defence personnel who have their hometowns in Karnataka or the ones serving outside Karnataka corresponding to the candidates’ years of study out of Karnataka.
- Children of employees of the Karnataka State who have been serving or served outside Karnataka corresponding to the candidate’s years of study outside Karnataka.
- Children of retired/serving employees of Central Armed Police Force service or All India Services IAS/IFS/IPS, serving outside or in Karantaka corresponding to the candidate’s years of study outside Karnataka.
- Eligible candidates must keep their Study certificates issued by their respective Educational institutions.
- Any other relevant documents must be ready for submission at the time of admission.
- If candidates did not study in Karnataka continuously for at least 1 year, they must prove their parents were serving outside Karnataka for at least 10 years corresponding to their period of study outside Karnataka.
How to Apply for NLSAT 2023
Candidates willing to apply must read the application process for NLSAT 2023. Applications will be accepted online. Candidates must have all the scanned documents like their Identity proof and all the mark sheets and certificates. Read the process mentioned below:
- Visit the official website
- Fill in the required details and register yourself.
- Fill in the application.
- Upload the relevant scanned documents.
- Pay the required fee via net banking, UPI, or debit/credit card.
The required fee for different category candidates are mentioned below in the table respectively.
|Candidates with Disability||INR 200/-|
The full form of National Law School Admissions Tests (NLSAT) is conducted by the National Law School of India University, (NLSIU) Bengaluru.
There are a total of 120 seats available for the candidates for NLSAT Examination. Candidates willing to apply must do so before April 6, 2023.
The main subjects candidates need to prepare for NLSAT 2023 examination are English, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Candidates need to answer Multiple Choice Questions and they will get 150 minutes to complete the examination.
Candidates willing to apply for the NLSAT 2023 must read the eligibility criteria and application process attentively. Before filling out the forms make sure all the details are correct otherwise your application will be rejected. To know more about Indian Exams you can check Leverage Edu and for regular updates do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.