The legal profession has caught on over the years with more and more students expressing a keen interest in exploring law as a profession. Numerous universities are offering law courses through an entrance examination. One such examination is ILSAT or the ICFAI Law School Admission Test.
ILSAT is a national-level exam conducted every year to enrol eligible candidates into law courses such as BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.). ICFAI has already released the application form for ILSAT. Candidates interested in pursuing law in ICFAI colleges can now enrol for the exam scheduled for 4th June 2023.
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||INR 1000|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
This Blog Includes:
ILSAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates who wish to take the ILSAT 2023 examination can start filling the application form since the application window for ILSAT 2023 is currently open and active till May 28, 2023.
The application form for ILSAT 2023 was released by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad for enrolling candidates into BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB(Hons.) courses. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can submit their applications online or offline as per their convenience. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be issued their admit cars and shall be able to sit for the exam scheduled for June 4, 2023.
Also Read: ILSAT Law Courses 2023
How to Apply for the ILSAT 2023 Exam Online?
- Candidates applying for ILSAT 2023 will need to visit the official website and click on the “Apply” button.
- Subsequently, candidates will need to select the course they wish to pursue.
- Once the course is selected, a new page will appear with the application form the candidates must fill out.
- During filling out the form, candidates need to provide aadhar card details, mobile number, photograph, details of parents, address, etc. Candidates also need to provide their academic qualifications.
- Candidates will also need to submit a statement of purpose.
- Once the credentials are submitted, one should cross-check and verify the entered details.
- To complete the submission process, candidates must pay the requisite application fee of INR 1000 ( via net banking, credit and debit card cards).
How to apply for the ILSAT 2023 Exam Offline?
Candidates interested in the ILSAT 2023 exam can also apply through offline modes. Candidates interested in the offline submission are required to download the application form from the official website and get a printout. Subsequently, candidates should send the duly filled out application form along with a demand draft of INR 1000 to the address # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State.
ILSAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who wish to appear for the said exam are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1000/- to complete the application process. Interested candidates can pay their fees via both, online and offline modes.
- Online mode: Candidates intending to partake in the said exam can pay their fee using a Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking).
- Offline mode: Applicants can apply the application fee to the above-mentioned address using a Demand Draft
The application fee for ILSAT 2023 is INR 1000.
Yes. Candidates can apply for ILSAT 2023 offline as well. Candidates will need to download the application form for the official website, fill out the form and send it along with a demand draft to the conducting body. More details are discussed in the above blog.
The last date for applications for ILSAT 2023 is May 28, 2023.
The ILSAT exam can be a great learning curve for those who want to gauge their skills/knowledge and prove their mettle in the field of law. This national-level aptitude exam can be a stepping stone for numerous aspirants who desire to build their careers in the said field. Although cracking the said exam may seem like an arduous process, once cleared, it may open an enormous window of lucrative opportunities for candidates.