The Alliance Common Law Admissions Tests (ACLAT) is conducted by Alliance University, Bangalore. The Alliance University was established in Karnataka State under Act No. 34 in the year 2010 and is implemented by University Grants Commission (UGC). Students who have applied for the ACLAT 2023, LLM one-year course, must read the article below. In this article, we have discussed information about ACLAT Counselling 2023.
|Full Form||Alliance Common Law Admissions Test|
|Conducting Authority||Alliance University|
|Exam Frequency||Held once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline and Online|
The article entails all the details regarding the counselling process, the documents required and the steps to download the counselling letter. Candidates are advised to read the details attentively.
This Blog Includes:
ACLAT Important Dates 2023
The ALCAT 2023 application process is ongoing. Students, who are willing to apply for the examination must fill out the forms before the deadline. The tentative dates for the ALCAT 2023 are mentioned in the table given below.
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||The first week of June 2023|
|Result Date||The second week of June 2023|
|Counselling Starts||Fourth week of June 2023|
Must Read: ACLAT 2023 Exam Dates
ACLAT Counselling Process 2023
The counselling process of ACLAT 2023 will be held in offline mode. Candidates who will successfully clear the examination with a valid score, he or she will be called in for a Personal Interview (PI) Round. The next step includes the preparation of the merit list of the selected candidates, which will be based on the PI round and the ACLAT examination scores. The selected candidates are advised to reach the allocated venue on time for the ACLAT Counselling Process 2023.
The list of important documents that students have to carry to the counselling centre is mentioned below.
- ACLAT 2023 Scorecard
- ACLAT 2023 Admit Card
- Class 10+2 mark sheets.
How to Download Counselling Letter?
The steps to download the counselling letter for ACLAT 2023 are mentioned below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the ACLAT conducting authority, that is, alliance.edu.in
- Students need to enter their login details to get access to the counselling letter.
- Download the counselling letter. Keep it safe as it will be needed on the day of the counselling.
- If students fail to bring the counselling letter to the allocated counselling centre, the candidate will not be able to take part in the ACLAT Counselling Process 2023.
ACLAT Results 2023
The results for ACLAT 2023 will be released tentatively in the second week of June 2023. The results will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates need to visit the official website and then download their results using their registration ID and date of birth. The steps to check the ACLAT Results 2023 are mentioned below.
- Students need to visit the website.
- Click on the blinking ‘result link’.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your credentials and click on the login button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- We advise students to take out at least 2 printed copies of the scorecard.
ACLAT Answer Key 2023
The answer key will be released by the exam conducting authority on the official website. Students can check their answers and calculate their scores through the answer key. The steps to download your answer key are mentioned below.
- The first step is to visit the official website.
- Students have to find the ‘Answer Key’ blinking link on the homepage, and click on the link.
- Fill in the required information.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen, students can download the answer key.
- Students must remember to save it for future reference.
The ALCAT is known as Alliance Law Common Admissions Test and its conducting authority is Alliance University, Bangalore.
The admit card for ALCAT will entail details such as the student’s name, roll number, date of birth, exam centre etc.
Students will get 2 hours to complete their ALCAT examination. Apart from this time, there will be no buffer time for any candidate.
Students will be given Multiple choice questions to answer in the ALCAT Examination. There will be 4 options and they need to choose one as the answer.
Students willing to apply must have secured at least 45% of marks in their LLB Degree and 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks from a recognised board.