KVS Recruitment Application Process 2024 will be announced soon by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on their official website. The exam conducting body of KVS will release an official notification soon. Candidates who are looking to get a teaching job under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan next year need to apply for this exam.
Every year KVS announces teaching and non-teaching vacancies under KVS recruitment. To help eligible candidates with the KVS recruitment application process, we have mentioned steps to apply for this exam. In this blog, we have mentioned eligibility criteria, dates, a list of important documents, and more.
|Name of Board||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Available Posts||TGT, PGT, Primary Teacher, Librarian, Principal, and Vice Principal|
|KVS Exam Date 2023||February 7th to March 11th 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Vacancy||More than 13,400|
This Blog Includes:
KVS Recruitment Application Process 2024
It is an important part of recruitment under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangahtan for teaching and non-teaching jobs. To appear in the recruitment exam it is necessary to complete the registration process of KVS Recruitment 2024, before the last date. However, candidates are waiting for the announcement of the dates for this exam as the conducting body hasn’t made any update yet.
To complete the registration process successfully, it is necessary to know every step of the application process. Below, we have mentioned step by step process to help students.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which is https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Create a New User account by using your personal email id and phone number.
- Fill up the details asked there correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of documents required there. (We have mentioned the list below).
- General candidates need to pay the application fee according to the post they have applied for.
- Reserve category candidates are exempted to pay the application fee of KVS Recruitment 2024.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Graduation certificate or Scorecard
- Postgraduate Certificate (For selected post)
- Government approved id card
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature
Who Can Apply for KVS Recruitment?
According to the official announcement, candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the KVS Recruitment application process 2024. Below, we have mentioned some basic requirements to be eligible to apply for this exam. However, the eligibility criteria for different posts can be different.
- Candidates must hold a valid UG/PG/PhD degree from a UGC-approved university.
- Candidates’ age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- For some posts, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age limit.
Candidates who want to apply for KVS Recruitment 2023 can visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) at https://kvsangathan.nic.in/. Look for the recruitment notification for the specific teaching or non-teaching post you are interested in. Check the eligibility criteria and fill out the online application form. Attach all the important documents and pay the application fee. After successfully submitting the application, download and print a copy of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
The last day to apply for KVS Recruitment 2023 was December 2022 which was extended til January 2023. The exam was held from February 7th to March 11th 2023.
The important documents required to apply for KVS recruitment 2023 are the 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate, Graduation certificate or Scorecard, Postgraduate Certificate (For selected post), Government approved id card, Passport size photo and Scanned signature.