Are you a KIITEE Management aspirant? Have you cleared the written exam and now gearing up for the group discussion and personal interview process? If yes, then this blog post is just what you need! The KIITEE GD and PI round can be quite challenging, as it involves not only showcasing your academic knowledge but also demonstrating your communication skills and leadership abilities.
However, with the right preparation tips and strategies, you can ace this stage of the selection process with confidence. So let’s dive in to learn all about cracking the KIITEE Group Discussion and Personal Interview Process.
|Exam Name||KIITEE Management|
|Conducting Body||KIIT School of Management|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
This Blog Includes:
KIITEE Management GD and PI Process
After the result of the KIITEE Management is announced, the counselling process for the selection of the applicant starts. The written exam for KIITEE Management was held from 17th-19th January. However, after the result is announced, there is no official notification from the conducting body for the counselling process dates.
Refer to the table below to know the schedule of the counselling process:
|Result||23rd January 2023|
|Counselling Starts- Group Discussion||To be Notified|
|Personal Interview||To be Notified|
Expectations of GD and PI
KIITEE Management group discussion and personal interview are two important aspects of the KIITEE Management exam.
- Group discussion is conducted to assess the student’s ability to think on their feet and work in a team.
- The personal interview is conducted to assess the student’s personality and potential to do well in the management field.
Also Read: Top Management Courses
How To Prepare for KIITEE Management GD and PI Process?
Before appearing for a group discussion or personal interview, you must be well prepared. Here are some tips on how to prepare for these two important aspects of the KIITEE Management process:
- To prepare for group discussion, you should brush up on your current affairs knowledge and practice discussing topics with friends or family.
- Try to stay calm and confident during the discussion, and listen to others carefully before putting forth your points.
- In the interview, the interviewer will assess your personality and suitability for the management course you have applied for.
- Prepare for this interview by thinking about why you want to study MBA, and what makes you a good fit for the course.
- Be honest and confident in your answers, and try to relax and enjoy the conversation.
Also Read: MBA for Working Professionals
Group Discussions and Personal Interviews are part of the counselling round. The result for KIITEE Management was announced at the end of January. However, there are no official announcements for the dates from the conducting body.
The personal interview process for KIITEE Management is conducted by a panel of experts who evaluate the candidate on their academic and personal accomplishments. The purpose of the interview is to get to know the candidate better and to see if they are a good fit for the management program.
There are a few things you can do to prepare for your KIITEE Management personal interview. First, review your application and be prepared to discuss your grades, test scores, and extracurricular activities. Second, research the management program at the institute you are applying to and be prepared to discuss why you are interested in attending.
You should dress professionally for your KIITEE Management personal interview. This means wearing clothing that is clean and pressed closed-toe shoes, and minimal jewellery or makeup. You want to make sure that you look presentable and confident so that the panel can focus on your answers rather than your appearance.
I hope that this article has provided you with all the information for KIITEE Management GD and PI process. Keep these tips in mind and ace your interview. Good luck!
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.