SMAT FAQs: The Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test (SMAT) is an entrance examination conducted by Shiv Nadar University for admission into its MBA program. In this blog, we have covered the most asked SMAT FAQs and their answers to help the applicants of the exam.
The examination is conducted in offline mode and the duration of the test is two hours. The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions only. SMAT scores are used by Shiv Nadar University to shortlist candidates for its MBA program. Candidates who qualify for the exam are called for further rounds of selection, which may include group discussions and personal interviews.
|Examination||Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test (SMAT) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Shiv Nadar University|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Release of Application||April 2023 (Tentative)|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline Both|
|Exam Date||July,1st week, 2023 (Tentative)|
This Blog Includes:
SMAT FAQs: Eligibility Criteria
(1) The students who have completed their graduation and hold a degree for the same from any recognized university or institution can apply for the SMAT 2023.
(2) The students who are still in their final year of graduation can also apply for the SMAT 2023. (3) Students applying for this entrance test must have obtained a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
Yes, candidates who are waiting for the final year result can apply for this exam. However, they need to present the final year result at the time of counselling.
Yes, if a candidate has obtained more than 50% in their graduation from a recognised university, they are eligible to sit for the entrance exam.
Must Read: SMAT Exam Dates 2023
SMAT FAQs: Application Process
Candidates applying for the SMAT 2023 need to can visit the official website of Shiv Nadar University and register themselves with the help of the link available there.
(1) Complete the initial registration
(2) Submit the educational details and upload the documents asked there
(3) At the end, the student has to pay the application fee and submit the form.
Candidates who are interested in SMAT 2023 can fill out the application form by logging into the official website of Shiv Nadar University. The website is https://snu.edu.in/.
The application fee for the Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test (SMAT) 2023 is INR 1200. The candidates can pay the application fee online through a credit card, debit card or UPI.
Candidates who are interested in SMAT 2023 can fill out the application form latest by the end of June 2023. The exam is expected to take place in the first week of July 2023.
SMAT Syllabus FAQs
The English comprehension section covers topics mentioned below
(2) Logical Consistency
(3) Idioms & Phrases
(4) Subject-Verb Agreement
(6) Modifiers & Parallelism
(7) Inference-based passages Syllogisms
(8) Etymology & Roots
(9) Reading comprehension
We have mentioned the topics of the Quantitative section of SMAT 2023
(1) HCF & LCM
(2) Decimals and fractions
(3) Number systems
(4) Time, speed and distance
(5) Pipes and cisterns
(7) Proportion and percentage
(9) Profit and loss
(10) simple and compound interest
We have mentioned the topics of the syllabus for the data interpretation section of the SMAT 2023
(1) Coding and decoding
(2) Family tree and directions
(3) Logical series
(4) Selection criteria
(7) Syllogism and logical puzzles.
Preparation Tips FAQs
The candidates appearing for the SMAT can refer to books such as
(1) R S Aggarwal’s How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
(2) High School Grammar by Arun Sharma
(3) Meenakshi Upadhyay and Wren & Martin’s Logical & Analytical Reasoning.
The candidates preparing for the SMAT should be well aware of the syllabus beforehand and should have covered all the main topics in advance. In the last few days, students can solve mock test papers to know how well they have prepared.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.