The IRMASAT is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management Anand and is also known as the IRMA Social Awareness Test. The scores from this test are taken into account for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management and Fellow Programme in Rural Management.
The article entails all the details regarding the IRMASAT seat allotment process in 2023. Students interested in this test can go through the article and gather all the relevant information regarding the seat allotment process.
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Rural Management Anand|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Examination Frequency||Held Once a Year|
|Examination Duration||80 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
IRMASAT 2023 Seat Allotment Criteria
The seats will be allotted to the students who are eligible to take admission into the Institute of Rural Management Anand. The seat allotment procedure is regulated by the exam conducting authority. The official merit list for the selected students will be released with the names of the students who crack the examination.
Also Read: IRMASAT Exam 2023
IRMASAT 2023 Reservation Criteria
Some percentages are reserved for the test takers according to the category they fall into. The reservation criteria information is bifurcated in the table given below.
Selection Criteria IRMASAT 2023
After the test takers are done with their examination, there are subsequent rounds before the candidate is finally selected. The details are briefly mentioned in the pointers given below:
- Test takers will be shortlisted based on their scores
- The candidates who get shortlisted will be evaluated on the basis of personal interviews and written aptitude tests. They will be evaluated on the basis of communication skills, written communication, managing ability and verbal communication skills.
- About 3.5% of weightage will be given for gender diversity, 3.5% weightage will be given for transgenders and women and 0% for male test takers.
- If any of the test takers are from an Engineering background, they will be awarded 2% of the Academic Diversity benefit.
- Test takers having sports backgrounds with relevant certificates will be awarded marks in accordance with their level of participation.
Students will be offered 240 seats in total for the IRMASAT examination.
The reservation criteria for the IRMASAT examination states that 15% of the will be reserved for scheduled castes, 7.5% for scheduled tribes, 27% for OBC candidates and 3% for people with disabilities.
The results of the IRMASAT exam will be declared tentatively in March. Watch this space for more updates.
In this blog, we have discussed seat allotment and reservation criteria for the IRMASAT exam. We hope this blog aids the preparation of the candidates for this exam and helps them obtain some clarity.