IPU CET is a national-level college entrance exam conducted by Guru Govind Singh University in various courses. IPU CET stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. The application form for the year 2023 is expected to be released with the notification in March 2023. In this blog, we will know about the IPU CET exam in detail.
|Name of the Exam||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, BEd, and PhD courses|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (180mins)|
|Exam Fees||INR 1200|
This Blog Includes:
IPU CET Application Process
The Application form for the IPU CET will have to be filled out online on the official website of Guru Gobind Singh University. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to Indraprastha University and possess all the required eligibility criteria can apply online for the IPU CET entrance exam.
The following steps will help you fill out your online IPU CET application.
- Visit the official website of Indraprastha University at www.ipu.ac.in/
- Click on ‘Registration’ and enter your name, email, and contact number.
- You will receive an email where a login ID and a password will be given.
- Login using the ID and Password provided to you and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill out all the required information and scan your documents and your passport-size photo and signature.
- Click on ‘Next’ and pay the application fees online through a credit card/debit card/net banking.
- You will receive an email or sms for confirmation of your application process for IPU CET.
Important Dates 2023
|IPU CET Particulars||Exam Dates (tentative)|
|Starting date of Application Process||March 2023|
|The Last date to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be released 10-12 days before the exam|
|Examination Date||May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||May 2023|
Must Read: Entrance Exams After 12th Science
Candidates appearing for the exam should be aware of all the required eligibility criteria. Eligibility depends on the particular course candidate selected for.
|Courses||Academic Qualification||Marks (%)||Age Limit (yrs)|
|MBA||Graduation||50||No age limit|
- Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks
- Candidate should not be more than 32 years old.
- Candidate should have cleared his/her 12th standard (10+2) from an institution recognized by the government.
- Candidate should be within the age limit of 18-21 years.
- Candidate should have cleared Class 12th from a recognized institution by the government.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% in his/her 12th standard with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate should have appeared in JEE Main Paper 1 organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The age limit of the candidate should be 18-21 years.
- Candidate should have cleared BTech with at least 60% marks
- Candidate should have appeared for JEE Main Paper 1.
- Candidate should not be more than 32 years old.
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidate should have cleared his/her graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- For the MBA course, there is no specified age limit.
Must Read: BHU UET
Candidates preparing for the exam should have all the information about the syllabus of the exam. The syllabus of the IPU CET exam includes several topics and
Sub-topics. The syllabus also differs according to the course the candidates have applied for.
Candidates who have successfully applied for the IPU CET exam should invest their time in preparing for the written exam of the IPU CET. To clear the cut-off standard, your preparation plays an important role.
Some preparation tips for the exam are given below.
- Prepare and follow a disciplined timetable.
- Make notes of every critical point and go through them regularly.
- Try to solve as many of previous years’ papers as possible to get an idea about the exam.
- Try to work on your weak points and give them more time.
- Give mock tests on a regular basis to find your weaknesses and strengths.
IPU CET 2023 Admit Card
The IPU CET admit card will be released on the official website of Indraprastha University at Ipu.ac.in. The Admit card of IPU CET contains information like exam date, exam venue, name, date of birth, etc.
Candidates who have filled out the application form for the IPU CET 2023 exam can download their admit card by following the steps given below
- Visit the official website of Indraprastha University at ipu.ac.in.
- Log in with the registration ID and password provided to you.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ and a new page will open.
- Your admit card for the IPU CET exam 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
While appearing for the exam, candidates have to bring their admit cards with them. Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Also Read: Mumbai University Courses
Yes, for both male and female students, IPU provides a hostel facility. Candidates’ admission to a hostel will be based on merit/reservation.
The written exam of the IPU CET will have a time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes (150mins).
Yes, the IPU CET 2023 will consist of admissions for BTech courses offered by GGSIPU.
Students looking for admission to a central university have a great opportunity to apply for the IPU CET 2023 exam. The university provides a number of courses in different fields, for which every candidate can apply who possesses the required eligibility of both education and age. For more such updates about IPU CET exam stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin