IBPS RRB SO IT 2023: The IBPS RRB 2023 is inviting applicants for the recruitment of Scale-II IT officers in the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Aspiring candidates can register for the IBPS RRB SO IT Officer exam once the link gets updated on the official IBPS website. The selected candidates will be posted in their applied state, under one of the RRBs.
In this blog, we have included the eligibility and syllabus, along with all the other major information you need to clear the exam. Keep in mind that being updated with exam information will give you an advantage.
|Exam Type||Banking Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Number of Attempts||No Limit|
|Selection Process||Written TestInterview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Application||Yet to be Notified|
|Vacancies||Yet to be Notified|
This Blog Includes:
IBPS RRB SO IT 2023 Exam Dates
The IBPS RRB exam 2023 for Group A Officers selection will be conducted in two rounds of written examination, followed by a common interview. Candidates should note that IBPS is certain to start releasing IBPS RRB SO notifications from July 2023 and follow the given schedule:
|Release of Application||June 2nd week, 2023 (Tentative)|
|IBPS RRB SO IT 2023 Application Last Date||July 1st week, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|IBPS RRB SO IT 2023 Exam Date||September 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration||October 2023 (Tentative)|
|Date of Interview||November (Tentative)|
|Provision Allotment||To be Notified|
IBPS RRB SO IT Officer Eligibility Criteria
Every year, the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of IT officers in IBPS RRB SO remains the same unlike the number of vacancies. The candidates aspiring for the competitive examination must check the conditions mentioned below to confirm their eligibility in advance.
Must Read: Indian Bank Exam 2023: Notification, Dates, Apply Online
The candidate aspiring to be an IT Officer must note that the position is ranked on a scale-II in the list of specialist officers and must satisfy these criteria:
- The applicant must be a graduate in Electronic, Computer Science, Information Technology, or in an equivalent stream from a recognized university, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidate must hold experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
Appearing candidates should be older than 21 years and younger than 32 years of age at the time of application. Please note the information mentioned in the table below.
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years|
Candidates holding Indian citizenship can go on confidently with the application process for the IBPS RRB SO IT Officer exam 2023.
- The aspirants coming from the region of Nepal and Bhutan are also eligible to apply for the examination.
- The Tibetan refugees and permanent residents of India, who migrated to India before 1962 can also aim for the IBPS exam in 2023.
IBPS RRB SO IT Officer Exam Pattern
The IBPS RRB conducts its IT specialist officer examination in a single phase of a written test, followed by a personal interview. Candidates need to pass the written examination to appear in the interview round.
The applicants can only be called upon for an interview after clearing the written test with stated passing marks. There would be 240 questions to be answered within the allotted time of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The topic-wise weightage for the 2023 examination has mentioned below:
|Financial Awareness||40 Marks|
|Hindi/English Language (Optional)||20 Marks|
|Reasoning Aptitude||40 Marks|
|Computer Awareness||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
|Professional Language||40 Marks|
For those who have appeared in the written test, the IBPS releases a cut-off list on their official website. If the candidate succeeded in securing marks equal to or more than the cut-off would be eligible for the second and final stage of an interview round. This would be a common interview, conducted under the supervision of Nodal Regional Rural Banks.
IBPS RRB SO IT Officer Syllabus
The candidates aspiring for the scale-II IT Officer in RRB needs to be thoroughly prepared for these subjects and topics. Keep in mind that analysis of the exam syllabus is the first step of preparation. Below, we have mentioned various topics of every subject to help the aspirants.
General Hindi/English Knowledge
Preparation Tips and Tricks
If you are aiming to be an IT Officer through the IBPS RRB exam 2023, then the quickest and most important thing you need to do is get yourself updated with the latest IBPS examination notifications and with the latest syllabus, exam pattern, and selection process. The other crucial tips have been given below:
- Get yourself well acquainted even with the tiniest details related to the previous IBPS RRB SO IT Officer examination.
- The aspirants are advised to understand and meet every eligibility requirement to appear for the examination.
- Do not miss any updates regarding the IBPS RRB SO IT Officer exam 2023, so that you can be well prepared ahead of time.
- The aspirants are advised to do an analysis of the previous year’s examination question paper for a better understanding.
- Although there is plenty of information available on the internet, however, it is advised to prefer the books of IBPS exam-specific publications for enhancing your preparations.
- Last but not least, construct a study timetable and make sure to cover the whole syllabus twice before the date of the examination.
The IBPS examination conducting body has not yet released the number of seats available for their Scale-II Officer position.
No, the IBPS allows only one application per applicant every year. You can not apply for multiple posts for a single recruitment. If you do so, actions will be taken.
The candidate needs to wait for the application forms to be released on the official IBPS website and then fill out the application.
The IBPS exams may sound tricky but with an easier preparation method and the latest updates related to the exam, one hurdle can be crossed. With all the notifications updated on time at the Leverage Edu you only need to prepare and practice as much as possible. You can connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.