AIC Exam Score vs Percentile 2023: How Does It Affect Rank?

2 minute read
AIC Exam Score vs Percentile

In the reality of competitive examinations, the Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) exam has a significant position for those applicants who want to pursue their career in the agricultural sector’s growth and sustainability. As candidates start their preparation for the exam, understanding the relationship between their scores and a percentile is very important. In this article, we will learn all the details about the AIC exam, the concept of scores and percentile and the main differences between the terms. 

ParticularsRelevant Details
Exam NameAgriculture Insurance Company (AIC) Exam
Exam AuthorityActuarial Society of India (ASI)
FrequencyTwice a year
AIC Registration DeadlineJuly 10th, 2023
Mode of Application Online
Official Website

AIC Exam Percentile 

Percentiles are a statistical concept that provides details about a candidate’s relative performance in comparison to their peers.

In the context of competitive examinations like the AIC exam, percentile means the percentage of candidates who have lower scores than a particular individual. 

For example, if a candidate has scored 85th percentile, this means that they have performed better than 85% of applicants; while the remaining 15% of the applicants have performed better than him.

Also Read: AIC Exam Result

AIC Exam Score

An “Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) Exam Score” refers to the numerical result or mark obtained by a candidate who has appeared for the examination conducted by the Agriculture Insurance Company. 

The exam score is calculated based on the candidate’s performance, the correct answers, negative marking and incorrect answers. 

Also, it is very important to know the process of the scoring system, which includes the marks of different sessions, negative marking and how it is calculated. 

The candidates can learn the exam guidelines and the formulae for the calculation of scores to interpret the exam results beforehand.

Also Read: AIC Exam Eligibility Criteria

AIC Exam Dates 2023

The applicants can refer to the official website for detailed information on the latest updates for the exam schedule. Also, the table mentioned below drafts a rough exam schedule for the applicants:

Registration opens24th June 2023
Registration closes09th July 2023
Admit cardTo be notified
Exam Date2nd September 2023


What is the full form of the AIC exam?

The full form of the AIC exam is Agriculture Insurance Company Exam.

Which post vacancy is currently available in the AIC exam?

Currently, the AIC recruitment exam is conducted to hire candidates for management trainee posts.

What is the official website for the AIC Management Trainee exam?

The official website for the AIC exam is

For more such informative blogs, do check out our Indian Exams page. Stay tuned to Leverage Edu for information on exams, scholarships, jobs and universities. 

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *