The AAI exam is a national-level aviation recruitment examination, conducted by the Airport Authority of India to recruit numerous candidates for the airport authorities. Every year, the AAI invites graduates, postgraduates, or diploma applicants from engineering and IT backgrounds for multiple positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before or on the last day of registration for the 2023 AAI exam by visiting the official website of AAI. In the meanwhile, let’s keep updated with the latest syllabus, eligibility criteria, and some preparation tips for the upcoming AAI exams through this blog.
|Name of Examination||AAI Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Airport Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||364|
|Date of Application||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
This Blog Includes:
AAI Exam Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria do vary according to the positions applied for. However, the aspirants must be graduated with a regular degree of 4 years in mathematics and physics or have an ITI diploma from an AICTE or GOI-certified institute, besides holding Indian citizenship. The detailed eligibility criteria for AAI Exam 2023 are as follows:
Any aspirant who holds a full-time degree in B.Tech, B.E, or must be certified with any ITI-recognised institution, can apply for the AAI JE exams 2023. The AAI exam conducting body has issued 18 years as the minimum qualifying age for the upcoming aviation exam.
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Educational Qualification||Full-Time Undergraduate from science stream/ITI certified apprentice.|
|Salary||Upto 1.4 lakhs INR|
The aspiring candidate must have a degree or diploma from any of the recognized universities or institutions along with possessing 2 years of experience in an aviation or relevant industry.
|Age Limit||Under 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||SA(Electronics): Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Radio Training/Telecommunication + 2 years of experience in relevant field
SA(Finance): B.Com graduate with 3 to 6 months computer training + 2 years of experience in relevant field
SA(Official Language): Masters in language with 2 years of experience in Hindi to English or English to Hindi translation at any state or central organisation.
|Salary||Upto 1.1 lakhs INR|
The aspiring candidate aiming to be a manager at AAI must be a full-time linguistic graduate with English and Hindi as major or elective subjects, apart from having relevant experience in the field of translation and glossary.
|Age limit||Up to 32 years|
|Educational Qualification||Full-time graduate with English and Hindi as a major/elective subject + 2 years of experience as a translator in the relevant industry.|
|Salary||Upto 1.8 lakhs INR|
AAI 2023 Selection Process
The AAI aspirant aiming for the 2023 examination must keep in mind that the aviation body requires the candidate to be:
- An Indian citizen
- Above 18 years of age
- A degree or diploma holder
- If the applicant meets the above-mentioned condition, then all that is left is to get acquainted with the question paper pattern of previous years and appear for the qualification exam.
- The meritorious apparent would be called upon for the document and background verification along with testimonial confirmations.
|Duration of the examination||2 hours|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
- Once all the verification testifications come to an end, the AAI aspirant would be called upon for the final round of interviews. Hence, marking the end of the recruitment process for the AAI Exam 2023.
- The recruited candidate would be then appointed as a new employee by aviation authorities located in different corners of India.
AAI Exam Syllabus 2023
Candidates appearing for the AAI Exam 2023 must note that the written examination concludes in two parts:
Part A- Objective
The syllabus covered in Part A of the AAI Exam 2023 comprises the following:
- General Intelligence
- General Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General English
Part B- Subjective
Part B of the AAI exam question paper includes the subjective questions from field-relevant topics:
AAI Exam 2023- Application Process
The entire process of AAI 2023 is conveniently online. However, the eligible candidates are advised to keep an eye out for the upcoming exam update on the official AAI website. It is better to avoid the end-minute rush by applying before the due date with the following steps.
- The aspirant must visit the official website of AAI.
- Next, come to the registration process with all the necessary details.
- Once registered, do not forget to note the unique username and password sent to your registered email.
- Use the provided user ID and password to re-login and change your password.
- After re-login, complete your registration by entering and uploading all the mandatory documents, a scanned signature, and a passport-size photograph.
- Lastly, complete the process by paying the application fee and clicking the submit button.
The conducting mode for AAI Exam 2023 would be online as usual.
The AAI Examination concludes in two rounds. First, the aspirant needs to crack the written exam. The question paper comprises two parts, one objective and the other would be objective. Second, the qualifying student would be called upon for a personal interview.
Yes, the AAI exam is conducted every year by the AAI. The exam notifications for 2023 would be updated on the official website of AAI.
Take your preparation to a top-notch while all the necessary updates regarding the AAI Exam 2023 latest notification would be updated at the Leverage Edu website right after the official AAI website.