The CCC full form is Course on Computer concepts. The CCC system is implemented by the National Electronics and Information Technology Institute for the general public. The general public then reports it to the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology of the Indian government. The aim of the course is to teach students the usage of computers and to incorporate essential programming skills. The course would enable the students to use computers for several tasks. For example, typing letters, sending emails, reading news, shopping online, social media usage, and more.
The course is conducted for 80 hours every month. No age limit is provided for the course. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to fill the online form. The form will be accessible on the official website of the NIELIT.
CCC Full Form: Course Structure
The course is divided into 3 segments.
|50 hours practice session|
|25 hours theory session|
|5 hour tutorial period|
CCC Full Form: Steps to Apply for the Online Course
- Visit the official website and click on the apply button
- Select the CCC programme
- Read the instructions provided and fill out the application form
- Upload the necessary details such as the signature, thumb impression, and photographs’
- Send the application form and check the distinct registration number provided
- Pay the fees online or offline
Steps to Register for the Online Test
- Create the user ID and password using the information provided during the registration
- Fill the required field to complete the profile and fill out the examination form
- Next, send the form and pay the required fees either online or offline
Also read: Basic Computer Courses List That You Should Know About
The full form of CCC is a course on computer certificate. The CCC is a course that helps students understand the basics of computer systems within 80 hours. Interested students can register for the CCC program. To discover more articles like this one, visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.