Have you ever made an online purchase with your credit card? If so, you may have noticed a long, 23-digit number on your receipt. This number is ARN and the full form of ARN is Acquirer Reference Number.
The ARN is a unique identifier that is assigned to each online payment transaction. It is used by the merchant, the payment processor, and the cardholder’s bank to track the progress of the transaction. The number can also be used to trace a refund if it is delayed or lost.
Also Read- What is the Full Form of IDR?
Benefits of ARN
Here are some of the benefits of using it:
- They help to track the progress of a transaction and to identify any errors or delays.
- They can be used to trace a refund if it is delayed or lost.
- They can be used to prevent fraud by helping to verify the identity of the merchant and the customer.
- They can help to improve the efficiency of the payment process by reducing the need for manual intervention.
How to Find It ?
Here are some tips for finding your ARN:
- If you made the purchase online, you can usually find the number on your receipt.
- If you made the purchase over the phone, you can ask the merchant for the ARN.
- If you made the purchase in person, you can ask the merchant for the number or look it up on your credit card statement.
Also Read- What is the Full Form of UTR?
The ARN is a valuable tool that can help you to protect yourself and your finances when making online payments. By understanding what it is and how to use it, you can help to ensure that your transactions are safe and secure.
This was all about the Full form of ARN. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!