Located in Alberta, Canada, Lakeland College is a post-minority college founded in 1911. The college is probably the largest school in North America. It was here that students began to engage with the farm in order to gain farming skills. Lakeland College is a post-secondary institution funded by the Canadian government. The college was founded to promote agricultural and environmental sciences. The Accounting course at Lakeland College is well known in the world. A lot of students enrol in the Accounting course at this university. We bring you a blog with detailed information about pursuing accounting at Lakeland college.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose Lakeland College?
- Ranking of Lakeland College
- Accounting Lakeland College – Overview
- Accounting Lakeland College – Subjects/Syllabus
- Accounting Lakeland College – Course Options
- Accounting Lakeland College – Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadline
- Living Costs
- Recruiting Companies
|Standardised Test Scores||TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL, MET, DUOLINGO, and PTE.|
|Application fees||90 CAD|
|Phone Number||Vermilion 780 853 8400|
Why Choose Lakeland College?
- Programs offered at Lakeland College include certificates, diplomas and applied degrees. The university also offers bachelor’s degree programs in association with several graduate universities.
- It is affiliated with ACCC, CCAA, AACTI and CBIE.
- The college was ranked #117-153 as probably the best school in Canada.
- The college’s other achievements are that it has received scholarships for the college’s Quality Milk Inventory, Academic Excellence, and Alberta Athletic Awards
- awards from 2015-2018 and this is just the beginning.
- A total of 1,013 scholarship recipients received grants, fellowships, and fellowships.
Ranking of Lakeland College
|Unirank World University Rankings 2020||#2338|
|Regional University Midwest in the United States by US News and world report||#117-153|
|Top performers of Social mobility by US news and world report||#33|
Accounting Lakeland College – Overview
- In the first year, students will develop basic business skills.
- In the second year, they will take speciality courses including –
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- All of the courses will develop students’ technical accounting skills and knowledge.
- Make contacts in the industry and gain hands-on experience in the first to the second year.
- The 16-week internship is optional, but another plus. It’s a starting point. Your courses are on the way to a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
With UniConnect, you can stand a chance to be part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Accounting Lakeland College – Subjects/Syllabus
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Organisational Behaviour
- Communications I
- Communications II
- Business Computer Applications
- Business Mathematics
- Marketing Principles
- Computerised Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Management Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting II
With the help of AI Course Finder, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to them.
Accounting Lakeland College – Course Options
|Accounting Course Options||Duration|
|Business Administration Accounting Major||2 years|
|Accounting Technician||1 year|
Accounting Lakeland College – Admission Requirements
- Academic Qualifications
High school diploma with at least 50% in –
- English 30-1 or 30-2
- Mathematics 30-1 or Mathematics 30-2
- Indian Students Eligibility
- Successful completion of the Higher Secondary Certificate or Indian School Certificate or Standard XII with at least 65% of the ICSE and CBSE boards.
- In addition to the minimum admission requirements, international students from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate their English proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent test to be admitted to this program.
Download the Leverage Edu App for all your study abroad needs.
- English Language Proficiency
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Educational history and up-to-date report card.
- Financial support documentation
- Visa certification
- Transfer credit
- Copy of passport
Are you facing problems in preparing for IELTS or TOEFL? So register today on Leverage Live and get good scores.
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
The admission deadlines for international students are –
|Sessions||Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions|
|Winter Term||May 1|
|Fall Term||October 1|
|Cost||Amount per annum (CAD)|
|Phone and other utilities||1,600|
Use the Cost of Living Calculator to easily figure out more about the cost of living abroad based on your choices and lifestyle.
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible|
|Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship||15,00-3500 CAD||Yes|
|Coca-cola Scholarship||1000 CAD||Yes|
|Bocock Indigenous Entrance Award||1000 CAD||Yes|
- The Lakeland Student Employment Centre helps connect students with potential employers and assists them in obtaining extensive employment opportunities in Canada.
- The institution also organises individual career fairs for students to help them find suitable jobs or new opportunities for students by combining quality learning with a personalised environment.
- Lakeland College also has an online application site where students can apply for the position, however, students should research the company first as this is not the college’s responsibility.
You can also get an education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance.
- Trace associates
- Richardson pioneer
- G-mac’s agteam
The institute offers more than 30 majors, including our newest academic programs including Bachelor’s Degrees in Food Safety and Quality, Graphic Design, and Management Information Systems as well as a new Master of Science Degree in Leadership and Organisational Development.
Lakeland College is a post-secondary university in Alberta, Canada. It is financed from public funds.
Lakeland College is ranked #119-157 in Midwest Regional Universities.
This was about an Accounting Course at Lakeland College. We trust that this blog covered every one of the significant details about the university and the course. Still, confused and need to clear your own questions with respect to the top objections to concentrating abroad? Call Leverage Edu uni-mates at 1800-572-000 and book your most memorable directing meeting free of charge!