UWE Bristol is offering international students scholarships to upcoming international students. The scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught course applicants for 2024-25. The university aims to support diversity, recognize academic excellence, and provide financial support to students with the International Student Scholarship. The benefit of this scholarship is an amount of £4,000 for 1 year. No separate application is necessary. Those meeting the eligibility requirements are automatically considered. The UWE Bristol ranks between 701 and 750 in the world. Hence, it is an excellent university to study abroad.
UWE Bristol International Students Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the UWE Bristol International student scholarship are as follows:
- The student must have an international fee-paying status
- Additionally, the student must apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university
- Must pay their full fees by the last payment installment deadline
- Moreover, the student must satisfy the UKVI criteria of meeting the living expenses and being able to cover the remainder of the fees.
- The scholarship excludes the students applying for MBA, LPC, GDL, BTC, and postgraduate research degree courses.
- Similarly, those applying for English language pre-sessional programs, and Continuing professional development (CPD) are not eligible for the award.
UWE Bristol International Students Scholarship Selection Process
The UWE Bristol considers the following factors in the selection process for the International Students Scholarship. It is important to note that the University exercises discretion in awarding these scholarships.
- The personal statement of the student, and the course choice
- Academic references and the academic performance of the student
- Furthermore, the University takes into account the student’s skills, experience, domicile, and performance in the interview process.
No application is necessary. Students are automatically considered for the scholarship.