The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship granted to international students who want to study at Oxford. The scholarship is aimed at assisting postgraduate students to come to the UK for a minimum duration of 2 years and apply for postgraduate studies at Oxford.
However, the scholarship is only available to students who are not eligible for any other Rhodes Scholarship Constituency. Moreover, the application is subject to nomination. A total of two Rhodes Scholarships are granted each year.
Rhodes Global Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Requirements
The Rhodes Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be between 18 to 23 years of age as of 1 October 2023. The maximum age limit is 27 years. However, the student must have completed first undergraduate degree on or after 1 October 2022.
- The student must have completed his/her first undergraduate degree by July 2024
- Additionally, the applicant must have secured grade points that meet the eligibility requirements of the chosen course at Oxford University.
- Moreover, the applicant has to meet the English proficiency requirements at the Oxford University
Rhodes Global Scholarship 2024 Benefits
The Benefits of the Rhodes Global Scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship would cover the entire tuition fees of studying at the Oxford University
- Additionally, the student would be provided with a stipend of EUR 18,180/ 16,11,535.37 per annum as living expenses
- Moreover, the scholarship would also cover the student visa fees, and the international Health Surcharge (IHS) fees that enables a student to access the UK’s National Health Service.
- After arriving at Oxford the scholars who have transitioned into a second course of study would also receive a settling in allowance. Additionally, such students are provided assistance to cover the visa renewal fees and amount for further application for IHS.
Students interested in the Rhodes Global Scholarship 2024 need to apply for the same before the deadline. The deadline for the scholarship is on 1 August 2023. There is no application fee for the same. However, students are required to apply for the scholarship before 1 August 2023.