The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (German Academic Exchange Service) is now accepting scholarship applications. Therefore, Munich International Property (MIPCL) Law Center Applicants can apply for DAAD scholarships. DAAD offers fully funded scholarships to eligible students. The new application window for the academic year 2024/25 is open. The deadline for the same is 15 October 2023.
The DAAD MIPLC scholarships are available for postgraduate study programs. International students who have a graduate degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience are eligible to apply for Master’s programs. In exceptional cases, they can take up a doctoral degree.
The aim of the DAAD MIPLC scholarship is to promote the training of specialists from newly industrialized countries. Consequently, well-trained local experts can play a crucial role in the sustainable development of their countries. The scholarship is available for 12-42 months depending on the duration of the course.
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the DAAD MIPLC scholarships are as follows:
- The applicant must have completed a four-year Bachelor’s program from a recognized institution and must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course applied for
- Moreover, the student must have secured excellent academic results
- The degree must have been acquired within the last 6 years
- Additionally, the student must have acquired 2 years of professional work experience in a public university or a private institution in a developing country. However, the experience must be after the completion of the university degree.
- The applicant must also meet the English language eligibility requirements
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship Benefits
The DAAD MIPLC scholarship benefits are as follows:
- Exemption of full tuition fees by the MIPLC
- Monthly stipend of EUR 934 for graduate students or EUR 1200 for doctoral students
- Additionally, covers health, accident, and personal liability insurance expenses
- Moreover, a travel allowance is available (unless it is already funded by the home country or any other source)
- Under exceptional circumstances, the beneficiary can receive a monthly rental subsidy and a monthly allowance for the family members
Interested students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the MIPLC. While applying for the course at MIPLC the candidate must check the box ‘I would like to apply for DAAD scholarship’ and complete the financial assistance form to be considered for the scholarship. The deadline for the same is 15, October 2023.