Flywire Charitable Foundation 2023 is now open for international students. Interested students studying in the fields of social justice, global health, global citizenship and environmental sustainability can apply for this scholarship. The foundation aims to recognize students who excel in these academic disciplines and help them manage their higher education costs.
This year Flywire has doubled the number of scholarships to be offered, bringing it to 16 in total. The scholarship is open to undergraduate students of all majors and recipients will receive a $5000 USD (approx INR 4 lakhs) award.
The scholarship program aims to improve individuals’ access to quality education. Along with that it also includes to access healthcare and other important life experiences. There are four categories to which any student can apply. The categories are Social Justice, Global Health, Global Citizenship and Environmental Sustainibility.
Who can Apply for this Scholarship?
The students can check the eligibility of this scholarship and apply accordingly. So, the criteria set by the authorities are as follows:
- Applications must be from undergraduate students. It is open to all majors.
- The applicant has to enrol for the 2023 fall term. The funds cannot be deferred for future terms.
- Moreover, each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories
- The last date to submit the application is June 2nd, 2023.
- Finally, the applicant’s higher education institution must be located in one of these countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, British Virgin Islands.
For more exciting news updates, make sure you contact Leverage Edu.