The University of Manchester has opened applications for study abroad for its own students. Therefore, students enrolled at the University of Manchester can now spend a year or a semester with partner university institutes abroad in a different country.
The University released a notification for study-abroad applications yesterday. The final dates to apply for the opportunity are 16 November 2023 for a full-year program and 29 January 2024 for a full semester program.
Thus, to apply students can email email@example.com with their degree, session and preferred duration. The university will consider your course eligibility and other requirements to evaluate your application.
What All Can You Do Abroad?
While you go abroad through this exchange program, you can not only study but do a number of activities like the following;
- Work Abroad
- Volunteer for different programs
- Participate in summer jobs and course opportunities
- Build international connections and career opportunities
- And of course, study a section of your degree abroad
Here is the list of participants with the University of Manchester for the study abroad program attached with the given link.
|Participating Institutes||Click Here|
There are some other details that the student might need to have in mind before applying to the program.
- Students will remain registered at the University of Manchester during their time abroad.
- They have to pay their tuition fees to the University of Manchester.
- Your endeavours abroad are considered a part of your degree at Manchester.
- You will remain eligible to avail of your student loan as a registered Manchester student.
- Furthermore, you don’t have to pay any extra fee to the host institution, as they use the student fee paid by the exchange students there to teach you, and vice versa.
- If you are taking a full-year placement abroad, your tuition fee at Manchester will be reduced. However, this does not apply to semester programs or summer schools.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, make sure you apply in time for the same. If you want to read more such exciting information, make sure you follow Leverage Edu News Updates.