The Queen University Belfast has launched an Early Confirmation award for new International students. The Early Confirmation Award is a £1500 (INR 1.55 lakh) tuition fee discount applicable for undergraduate students. However, the student must have received an offer letter from the university.
International students from South Asia are eligible to apply. That is, students from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. The Early confirmation Award allows the deduction of £1500 tuition fee and any other scholarship confirmed by the international office. The application deadline is 30th June, 2023.
Queen University Belfast Early Confirmation Award Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for the Queen University Belfast Early Confirmation Award are as follows:
- Must be a new student enrolling at the University for the first time
- The applicant must be an international student who has received an unconditional offer letter from the Queen University Belfast
- Additionally, the scholarship beneficiary must be willing to undertake a full time undergraduate programme
- The student must also pay the his/her tuition fees in full before the deadline
Queen University Belfast Early Confirmation Application
Interested students can apply for the early confirmation award by following the steps below:
- Pay 90% first year tuition fees by 30 June 2023 or within 5 days of receiving an unconditional offer letter
- Next, contact the University of Belfast at the email address: email@example.com and submit proof of payment
- The university will credit the discount to your tuition fee account
- However, students who fail to notify the university would fail to receive the Early confirmation award.
The Queen University Belfast was established in 1845 and became an independent university in 1908. The university is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. As per the World QS Ranking 2023, the university ranks is =233. To apply for scholarships in the UK visit this site. To discover more news updates like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.