One of the highly recommended courses globally, MBA in Nonprofit Management, is positively opted for by students nowadays. The gradual increase in MBAs in Nonprofit management is due to significant growth in the management industry over the years. There are numerous reasons for the popularity of an MBA in nonprofit management, including higher salaries and job opportunities. MBA in nonprofit management teaches students about theoretical aspects of business management and offers an environment ideal for encountering business problems. If you want to know more about MBA in nonprofit management, eligibility requirements, job profiles, and much more, then Keep Reading!
|Name of the Course||Undergraduate degree in business or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of 65% marks from an officially recognized institution|
|Eligibility Requirements||Undergraduate degree in business or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of 65% marks from an officially recognised institution|
|Popular Job Profile||Business analyst|
Must Read: MBA in Social Entrepreneurship – A Unique Opportunity for College Seniors
This Blog Includes:
Why Pursue MBA in Non-Profit Management?
There are an array of reasons to pursue an MBA in nonprofit management including lucrative packages offered by top organizations.
- There are numerous high rankings institutions that offer MBAs in nonprofit management with excellence in education, affordable fee structure, and precise curriculum.
- Another major reason as mentioned above is the plethora of job opportunities available to students after completion of an MBA in nonprofit management by top organizations.
- These students after completion of their degree and after attaining the required skillset are also provided with lucrative packages.
Relevant Read: The Importance of Profile for MBA Aspirants
There are numerous universities that offer MBAs in nonprofit Management with excellence in education as well as teaching delivered by well-educated staff members.
Some of the most popular universities for MBA in Nonprofit Management worldwide are as follows:
|Name of the University||Average Fees per annum||Amount in INR|
|Harvard University – Harvard Business School||146,880 USD||1.21 Cr|
|London Business School||97,500 EUR||85.28 lakhs|
|HEC Paris||72,500 EUR||63.42 lakhs|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MIT (Sloan)||160,800 USD||1,32,86,485.92|
|Columbia Business School||154,752 USD||1,27,86,755.40|
|Oxford University – Said Business School||65,520 EUR||9.97 lakhs|
|IESE Business School||93,500 EUR||81,89,046.69|
|UC Berkeley – Haas Business School||143,634 USD||1,18,65,640.65|
|Stanford University – Stanford Graduate School of Business||153,900 USD||1,27,13,717.48|
Some of the popular universities for MBA in nonprofit Management in India are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Relevant Read: MBA in Material Management
Here is the eligibility requirement that you are required to qualify for to pursue a career in MBA in nonprofit Management:
To pursue a postgraduate degree in MBA in nonprofit Management you are required to complete an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 65% marks preferably in Business or any other relevant discipline from an officially recognised institution.
English Language Requirements
If you want to pursue MBA in nonprofit Management abroad then you must have English as your first language. However when English is not your first language then you are first required to submit Language proficiency scores.
There is a list of documents that you are required to submit as a part of the application process. These documents required include;
- Academic transcripts
- Language proficiency scores
- Additional documents
Relevant Read: MBA in Blockchain Management
Cost of Studying MBA Abroad
One of the major aspects that you must analyze before pursuing an MBA program is the cost of studying. Being a well-known master’s degree globally among top-level corporate pioneers, an MBA degree is offered with high fees. However, numerous universities offer MBA programs at affordable costs. The average cost of an MBA abroad is 60,000 USD (INR 49.66 Lakhs) to 100,000 USD (INR 82.77 Lakhs). Universities and governments award various scholarships across the globe to help students financially to pursue higher education abroad.
The admission process for MBA in nonprofit management at universities that offer education at affordable costs is quite simple, and all you are required to do is follow the steps below.
- First, you must check your preferred university’s official website for the latest updates and notifications.
- Then you must fill out the application form available on the official website of your preferred university accurately before the deadline. You may also be required to pay the application fees if any.
- As part of the admission process, you must also submit the required documents and the application form. (including language proficiency test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- After completing the steps above, the preferred university will contact you through email or contact number.
Relevant Read: MBA in Media Management
One of the major reasons for the popularity of an MBA in nonprofit Management is the lucrative packages offered at top positions by reputed organizations. After completion of an MBA in nonprofit Management, students pursue jobs in private and government sectors. Some of the highly demanded job profiles after completion of an MBA in nonprofit Management are as follows;
- Project manager
- Business analyst
- Advocacy director
- Chief executive officer
- Chief operating officer
- Communications director
As mentioned above, after completion of an MBA in nonprofit Management, students receive lucrative packages.
|Name of the Country||Salary Offered||INR Conversions|
|India||INR 5.89 lakhs||–|
Ans. Germany is viewed as the least expensive country to have top schools for MBA. Approx 111 EUR or 8,830 INR is the semester charge for the MBA course.
Ans. Nations like Germany, Italy, and France are best for Indian understudies to concentrate on abroad MBA for a minimal price.
Ans. Around INR 20 Lacs is expected to concentrate on MBA in abroad nations. The expenses might vary from one country to another.
Found this blog informative? To pursue MBA abroad as an Indian student, you will require more than good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process to Visa Process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.