Listen to the audio below and answer the following Table Completion questions to boost your listening skills 👇.
Before answering these questions, look at the instructions and techniques below. 👇
Detailed Instructions for IELTS Listening Table Completion
All listening sections (1–4) have table completion questions that simply ask you to finish the table by filling in the blanks with the appropriate responses from the listening section. The major themes raised in the chats or monologues are typically covered in the table. The primary themes in sections 3 and 4 are frequently crucial academic notions and facts.
Techniques To Remember
- Pay close attention to the instructions. Do not exceed the word limit.
- Before the recording begins, take a close look at the table.
- Try to anticipate what you will hear. For instance, a noun, adjective, verb and so on.
- Consider vocabulary as well as a grammatical structure while writing your answer.
- Respond to the questions as you listen.
- In case you miss any, guess the answer. Don’t leave out blank spaces. There is no negative marking.
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Notes on gifts
|For Susan||For baby|
|Place to buy||8……..||store|
Check out the correct answer given below👇 in the PDF.
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-130.