The United Kingdom is the world’s second most popular study-abroad destination. It presently has almost 500,000 international students, with India ranking second in terms of student representation. The UK also has over 100 business schools that are globally renowned and provide world-class education, which is why many students seek admission to BBA courses in the UK. As an overseas student, applying for admission to universities offering BBA in the UK is an easy process. By keeping all prerequisites in mind, you can avoid any complications and pursue your dream of studying BBA in the UK. In this blog, we will understand in detail about the BBA in the UK.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study in BBA in the UK After 12th
The United Kingdom has long been regarded as one of the top study-abroad locations for international students, particularly those interested in business degrees. If you’re wondering whether studying BBA in the UK is a good idea, here are some reasons why you should:
- Top-ranked institutions can be found in the United Kingdom, which has an exceptional education system.
- You can anticipate financial assistance from your institution in the form of scholarships, bursaries, or loans to cover tuition expenses, depending on your merit or need.
- There is plenty of opportunity after a BBA in the UK, whether you want an MBA in the UK or a job.
- A degree from the United Kingdom is highly valued around the world. Employers all throughout the world want graduates from the UK.
Top Universities, Duration, Cost, and Scholarships
Some of the best universities for BBA in UK that you might consider are listed below. The below table lists some of the top universities along with their tuition fees, duration, and scholarships.
|University||QS World University Rankings 2024||Course Offered||Duration||Annual Tuition Fees||Scholarship Offered|
|University of Strathclyde||276||Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||4 Years Full-Time3 Years With the Accelerated Entry||£18,750||BBA International Scholarship (£2,000),
Strathclyde Business School Dean’s Excellence Awards (£2,000)
|Coventry University||571||Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||3 Years Full-Time4 years Sandwich Condensed option||£15,000||International Academic Excellence Award (£2,000)|
|Hult International Business School||97||Bachelor of Business Administration||4 Years Full-Time||£34,560||Global Generation Scholarship (£3,500),
Academic Excellence Scholarship (£7,000),
Growth Mindset Scholarship (£3,500)
|Heriot-Watt University||235||Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||4 Years||£16,000||Undergraduate Merit Award (Discount on tuition fee)|
|Birkbeck University of London||374||BBA in Culinary Industry Management||3 Years Full-Time||£14,560||Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships (£1,000-5,000)|
BBA Without Maths
Math is not necessary for pursuing a BBA in the UK. You can still apply for a BBA if you do not have a science background or did not take Math in Class 11 or 12. Several institutions admit students who do not have a background in arithmetic to BBA programs.
Also Read: 1 Year MBA in Canada
Eligibility for BBA in the UK
There are certain admission requirements you need to keep in mind before pursuing a BBA program. While the eligibility criteria differ as per the university, the general requirements for admission to the BBA in the UK are as follows:
- For international students, the usual entry criteria for admission to BBA programs in the UK is completion of high school education. For admission to the top BBA colleges in the UK, you must pass the standard 12 examination with a score of 70-75%.
- The students need to have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, with no band lower than 5.5.
- As an overseas student seeking admission to BBA colleges in the United Kingdom, you must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Applying for a visa to study BBA in the UK will cost you £348. You can begin the application procedure for a student visa three months before the start date of your BBA course in the UK.
- Moreover, the applicants need to submit the following documents during their admission process:
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Official high school transcripts and relevant documents as proof of your academic achievements
- SAT/ ACT scores (optional)
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation for BBA
- Copy of passport
- Proof of finances to cover the expenses of studying in the UK
Also Read: Top BBA Colleges
Admission Process for BBA in the UK
The admissions process for art courses in Belfast may be perplexing for students. Fortunately, Leverage Edu can drastically speed up the process.
In the following methods, we can help you with your application:
- Using our AI Course Finder, you may select the course you want to take.
- Leverage Edu’s experts will subsequently initiate the application process for the university of your choice on your behalf.
- Your application must include essays, TOEFL, SOPs, LORs, IELTS, and other documentation. As a result, gather and assemble the required documents.
- Our team will begin your application for housing, scholarships, and student loans as soon as you complete your application and all necessary paperwork.
- Keep an eye out for your offer letter, which should arrive within 4-6 weeks.
Also Read: Executive MBA in Finance
Ans. The average annual tuition fee for BBA courses in the UK ranges from £89,000 to £127,000.
Ans. Yes, you can take a BBA or MBA without having studied math in Grade 12.
Ans. International students receive scholarships in the UK based on their merit, need, and the course they are pursuing.
So, this was all about the BBA in UK for international students. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you plan to study abroad.