International candidates who are planning to visit Ireland for any type of business activity then are required to apply for an Ireland business visa. However, holding an Irish visa does not guarantee entry into Ireland. Finally, it is the immigration officer who makes the decision. There are certain conditions to apply for this visa. Candidates who are planning to visit Ireland for business purposes must check the below article to learn more details about this visa such as the application process, documents required, processing time, fees, and also other requirements.
This Blog Includes:
Candidates must check Apply for Ireland Work Permit & Work Visa
What is an Ireland Business Visa?
An Ireland Business Visa is a type of visitor visa that allows citizens of other countries to visit Ireland to attend their business activities. Business activities can be such as a meeting or conference, and meeting important officials. This visa does not allow people to opt for employment in Ireland. This visa is different from a work permit visa. This visa does not allow individuals to depend on Ireland’s public services.
Ireland Business Visa Requirements
There are several requirements for an visa depending upon the nationality. Check below the given requirements:
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizens – As Ireland belongs to an EU country, therefore the candidates who are citizens of the EU or EEA state of Switzerland then they can travel to Ireland without a visa. Additionally, they also do not require any request permission to stay at the border control.
- No Ireland Business Visa is required but you are subject to Border Control – Ireland has granted several non-EU countries the right to travel to Ireland without a visa. But they will have to register at Border Control and request permission to stay from the Immigration officer.
- Both Ireland Business Visa and Border Control are required – Candidates who are not exempted from Ireland visas will have to apply for Ireland business visas. Additionally, they will have to register at Border Control and also request permission to stay from immigration officers.
How to get an Ireland Business Visa?
To get an Ireland business visa the candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- Fill out and submit the online application form
- They should check where they should submit the application form
- Submit the required documents
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the required information for biometric
Before the immigration services allow an individual to enter Ireland they are required to make sure that they submit all the required documents correctly:
- Signed and dated application form
- A valid passport and visa
- A signed letter stating the reasons for travelling
- Proof of sufficient financial funds to show that they can support themselves in Ireland
- Proof that they will return to their home country after their visa expires. The reasons can be family ties, work contracts, home ownership, leases, or rental agreements.
- Booked ticket for return flight
- Proof of accommodation such as hotel reservation, etc.
- Details of any previous visas
- Proof of payment of Ireland visa fees
- In case the individual is employed then they are required to present a letter from the employer
- In case the individual is self-employed then they are required to present a letter from the solicitor team, accountant, or tax consultant along with a letter from an Irish company.
Processing Time and Fees of Business Visa
The processing time for an Ireland business visa is 8 weeks. The processing time is dependent on various factors such as the handling time of the visa application office, the time of the year, and also whether all the information has been submitted correctly.
The payment methods and currency options differ from office to office. Check below the current visa fees for business visas:
- Single Entry: €60
- Multiple Entry: €100
Please Check How to Get PR in Ireland After Study.
The location to submit may change depending on the country such as:
The Dublin visa office
An International visa application agency
An Irish embassy or consulate in your home country
No, the candidates cannot work; they can only visit for business purposes and stay in Ireland for 90 days. Business visas are different from work visas in Ireland.
Candidates are expected to leave the country as soon as the date expires as mentioned on the passport. But the visa can only be extended in case there is any change in the circumstances from the time they entered Ireland.
Hopefully, now you know about the Ireland business visa, its application, its requirements, documents required, processing time, etc. Candidates who want to apply for a Visa for their study abroad journey can drop us a comment in the section below, or they can also connect with a visa expert at Leverage Edu, and they will get a guide on their dream journey!