The Adverb Beautiful or Beautifully expertise lies in describing how an action is performed. In other words, the Adverb Beautifully will hint that a particular action has been done in a beautiful or aesthetically pleasing manner.
In fact, in popular culture, the word “beautifully” holds its origin in the Middle English word “bewe,” which means beautiful. Whereas, the suffix “-ly” transforms the adjective “beautiful” into the corresponding adverb “beautifully.”
Which Type of Adverb Beautiful Is?
As discussed above, the Adverb beautiful or beautifully, to be precise, is an example of an Adverb of Manner. It helps in providing information about the manner of a past action. So, when you are referring a beautiful action in particular, you are using the adverb of manner.
For Example, The Modal walks very beautifully.
Do Check Out the Types of Adverbs Here!
15 Synonyms of Adverb Beautiful
Explore more exciting synonyms below!
|Synonyms of Attractive
|Synonyms of Humble
|Synonyms of Environment
|Synonyms of Easy
|Synonyms of Household
|Synonyms of Awkward
Picture for Adverb Beautiful
You can also download and keep a copy of these synonyms of beautiful adverbs with yourself for future usage.
Examples of Adverb Beautiful
Let’s take a look at the following example sentences to master the usage of adverbs beautifully and in a sentence:
- The sun set beautifully over the horizon.
- She sang beautifully, captivating the entire audience with her melodic voice.
- The garden was landscaped beautifully, with vibrant flowers.
- The ballet dancer moved beautifully across the stage.
- The newlyweds danced beautifully at their wedding.
Adverb Quiz for Beautiful
Now that you are confident with the usage of beautiful, take the following quiz to test your knowledge.
- The artist painted the sunset ______________, capturing the vibrant hues of the sky.
- 2. She sang ______________, captivating the entire audience with her melodic voice.
Check your Answers below!
- A. Exquisitely
- C. Beautifully
Explore more reads on Adverbs below!
|Adverbs of Frequency
|Adverb of Time
|Adverb of Degree
|Adjective vs. Adverb
|Adverb of Time
Hope you understand the concept and where it’s used. You can also follow Leverage Edu for more exciting and informative blogs.