The antonyms of ‘Exit’ are entrance, arrival, entry, and access. According to the standard definition, ‘Exit’ can function as a noun or a verb, and is suitable to refer to a way out or a departure from a place or situation.
Meaning of Exit
When it comes to understanding the deeper meaning of Exit, it refers to a way out of an enclosed place or space; the act of going out or away from something.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
9+ Opposites of Exit
Let’s take a look at the following opposites or antonyms of the Exit to expand your understanding of the word:
Usage with Examples
The word Exit is often objective and can vary depending on the context and perspective of the speaker.
Let’s take a look at the following examples to use the antonyms of Exit in a sentence:
- The grand entrance to the palace was adorned with intricate carvings and elegant architecture.
- The arrival of the distinguished guests was eagerly anticipated by the hosts of the event.
- Visitors were asked to use the main entry for access to the museum’s new exhibit.
- The festival organizers ensured that the ingress and egress points were clearly marked for attendees.
- The access to the building was restricted to authorized personnel only.
Also Read: Antonyms of Improve, Meaning and Examples
Antonyms of Exit Quiz
Pick the closest word that is the antonym of ‘Exit’ from the options given below:
Also Read: Antonyms of Selfish with Meaning and Example
Explore more exciting reads below:
This was all about the antonym of Exit with meaning and examples. I hope you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.