When you have children, one of the major worries is opting for the best school in India. It would be best to consider certain aspects when opting for one of the leading schools, including excellence in education and an affordable fee structure. If you are looking for a school for your little one, consider SVKM JV Parekh International School. This blog will provide all the information you need about the admissions process and the important dates for SVKM JV Parekh International School Nursery Admission 2024-25.
Must Read: Top 10 CBSE Schools in India
This Blog Includes:
About SVKM JV Parekh International School
Being affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, SVKM JV Parekh International School is a co-educational school. One of the major reasons for the popularity of this school is its commitment to providing excellence in education to its students and upholding the highest level of academic excellence. The cherry on top is its highly qualified teachers working hard to ensure students receive the best possible education. In addition, the school also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities as well as sports that help students with holistic development.
When looking for SVKM Nursery admission one of the major requirements is a list of important dates to make sure to submit the application, fees, etc. before the deadline. Thus here are some of the important dates;
|Registration start||1st June 2023|
|Registration deadline||30th June 2023|
|Admission Test||5th July 2023|
|List Announcement||12th July 2023|
|Fees Payment Starting||13th July 2023|
|Fees payment Deadline||16th July 2023|
Admission Form 2024-2025
The SVKM JV Parekh International School Nursery Admission Form 2024-2025 is available on the school’s official website. This form must be completed and submitted on the school website before the application deadline. This form is required to be filled out carefully and accurately. In addition to this, you are also required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000.
Relevant Read: All About Patha Bhavan Nursery Admissions 2023-24
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to fulfil to become eligible for SVKM Nursery Admission 2024-2025.
- Your child must be between the ages of 3 years to 4 years as of 31st March 2023.
- You must have a valid birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation of your child.
- You must also submit an Aadhar Card or any other identity proof.
As a part of the application process, you must also submit a list of required documents.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Aadhar Card or any other valid identity proof of the child
- Proof of residence
- Recent passport-size photographs of the child and the parents
- Medical Certificate
Relevant Read: Gokuldham School Admission 2023-24
SVKM Nursery Admission Fees
One of the most important components you must consider before applying for admission is the fee structure of the school you are applying for. Thus here is some of the important information about Admission fees.
- SVKM Nursery Admission fees for session 2024-2025 are Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only) per annum.
- The fee will be payable at the time of admission and is non-refundable.
How to Apply for SVKM Nursery Admission?
The application process for SVKM Nursery admission is quite simple, and all you are required to do is follow the school’s official website for the latest updates and notifications.
- As mentioned above, you are required to visit the official website of the school and then you are required to click on the admission tab.
- Then you must fill out the application form accurately and completely, followed by submitting the application form along with the documents required.
- In addition to this, you are also required to pay registration fees of INR 1000. You will be notified about the results through email or contact number.
Ans. The child must be between the age of 3 years to 4 years as of 31st March 2023 to be eligible for admission.
Ans. The documents required are a birth certificate, Aadhar Card or any other valid identity proof, proof of residence, recent passport-size photographs of the child and the parents, and a medical certificate.
Ans. The admission fee is Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) per annum.
For more detailed information about school education and admissions in India, you can visit the website of Leverage Edu and get specific insights, reviews, and additional details about the schools in India and help make an informed admission decision.