One of the major reasons for the popularity of Indian education is its primary education which also acts as a building block for the future of India. Major concerns for parents in India are excellence in education at affordable fees for their children. However, there are few schools in India that offer excellence in education as well as teaching at affordable fees. If you are among parents looking for education for their children belonging to age group 4-6, then St. Anthony school is among the best schools in India. If you want to know more about St. Anthony LKG admission, St. Anthony LKG admission eligibility requirements, and much more, then keep reading!
|Name of the School||St. Anthony School|
|Location||Hauz Khas, New Delhi|
|Registration start date||5 January 2023|
|Application deadline||10 February 2023|
|No. of the list for selected candidates||3|
About St. Anthony School
One of the best schools in Delhi is known across India for the availability of education at affordable fees at different levels. Located in Hauz Khas, New Delhi, St. Anthony School is owned by the Institute of the Franciscan Clarist Missionaries. However, St. Anthony School is an unaided school also known as Christain Minority Institution. There are numerous reasons for the popularity of St. Anthony School, including well-qualified staff members and experts in delivering education.
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to qualify for in order to get considered for St. Anthony LKG admission. Some of the basic requirements are as follows;
- You are first required to qualify for the age limit as mentioned by the official website of St. Anthony LKG admissions. However, the average age for getting into St. Anthony LKG admission is 5 years.
- Since LKG is part of the primary education system, there is, as such, no eligibility requirement for students.
As a part of the application process, you are also required to submit a list of documents required. Some of the basic documents required are as follows;
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof (Aadhar card, mobile bill, electricity bill, etc. )
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate if any
- Additional documents
St. Anthony LKG Admission Process
St. Anthony LKG admission process is quite simple and all you are required to do is to follow the steps given below;
- You are first required to check the official website of St. Anthony LKG admission for the latest updates and notifications.
- You may also take help from a cyber cafe to fill out this form accurately. You may be required to log in first in order to register using your mobile number.
- Then you are required to fill out the application form available on the official website accurately and submit it before the deadline.
- After completing the steps given below, you are then required to click on the print button using keys Ctrl+P to take a copy of the admission form for future reference.
- Please note that after submission of this application form, you are not allowed to make any changes to this form.
Must Read: Top Universities in India 2022 & Stream-wise Rankings
If you are planning to get your children enrolled at St. Anthony LKG admission then you must first look at the seat allotments at the institution. The seats are basically allotted on the basis of vacancies as mentioned on the official website of St. Anthony LKG Admission.
- Christian Seats- 30
- Hindu Seats- 105
- Muslim Seats- 45
The data mentioned above is taken from the official website of St. Anthony LKG Admission process.
Also Read: Best Schools in Delhi
Ans. for admission to Anthony’s Secondary School, Sector 9, Faridabad? As of March 31, 2023, the minimum age for LKG is 4 years old and older.
Ans. St. Claudine Thevenet, the Foundress, was born on March 30, 1774, in Lyon, France.
Ans. All states and Union Territories have been instructed by the Ministry of Education to set the minimum age for Class 1 admission at six years old.
Hope you found the blog interesting! Follow Leverage Edu for more latest notifications and updates on school admissions.