Located in Alipore, Kolkata, Sri Sri Academy school is known for delivering quality education through its comprehensive curriculum that is a perfect blend of academics and extracurricular activities. It is a private and co-ed day school that offers classes from Nursery to Class 12th. Sri Sri Academy school is affiliated with Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE ). It is managed by its parent institution Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) Trust and is a part of various SSRVM schools.
Are you a parent who is planning to apply for Sri Sri Academy Nursery admission for their child? If the answer is yes, then this blog will help you greatly as it contains important information related to it.
|School Name||Sri Sri Academy|
|Parent Institution||Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) Trust|
|Board||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations ( CISCE )|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Classes Offered||Pre-Nursery to Class 12th|
|Address||37A Alipore Road, Kolkata 700027|
|Contact No.||033 2456 9090|
This Blog Includes:
Sri Sri Academy Nursery Admission Process and Eligibility Criteria
The children aged between 3-4 years are eligible for nursery classes at Sri Sri Academy School. Following are the steps that the parents or guardian needs to follow in order to complete the Sri Sri Academy nursery admission process:
- Visit the official school website – https://www.ssa.org.in/
- Click on the online application form for 2023 – 24.
- Pay for the E-prospectus fees and provide the initial information to Admissiontree.
- After this, an email is sent to the registered email address stating the confirmation of the payment along with the link for the admission form.
- Fill out the admission form by providing the necessary details and submit it.
- Through SMS the login ID and password are sent for further processing and upload of the documents.
- After going through the submitted form and documents a date for the admission test/interaction session is sent either through email or SMS.
- After this, an email is sent to the shortlisted candidates to meet the school authority.
- Once the candidates are selected for the admission an email is sent containing details.
Documents Required for Sri Sri Academy Nursery Admission
At the time of admission parents/students need to submit a list of documents as required by the school as it is an important part of the enrolment process. Following is the list of documents that the parents need to submit if they are seeking Sri Sri Academy nursery admission for their child:
- Recent report card (photocopy) of the child from the institution/school they have attended (if applicable).
- The birth Certificate (photocopy) of the child needs to be submitted and the original copy of the certificate needs to be shown to the school office for verification.
- Transfer certificate issued by the last attended school (original copy).
- Parent’s Identity Card ( Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Passport ) (photocopy)
- 4 recent coloured passport-size photographs of the child.
- Completely filled out health certificate form and certified by a registered medical practitioner.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC etc. (if applicable)
If you are a parent who is applying for Sri Sri Academy Nursery admission for their child then it is important to note that there is no written test taken by the school to enrol students in nursery classes. Though, the readiness and willingness of the child are gauged by the teachers which is an important factor in the selection process. Another important thing is that both parents need to be present for the parents interview.
Parents should always make sure to go through the fee structure of a school when seeking admission in a school for their child as it will help them to ensure that it is going to fall in their budget and doesn’t create any issues in the future. The table below represents the breakdown of the fees payable during Sri Sri Academy nursery admission:
|Particulars||Lower Nursery||Upper Nursery|
|Admission Fees (one time)||INR 1,25,000||INR 1,25,000|
|Workshop Fees||INR 4,000||INR 4,000|
|Security Deposit (one time)||INR 40,000||INR 40,000|
|NACH Charges||INR 150||INR 150|
|1st Quarter (April-June) Fees||INR 29,500||INR 28,500|
|Total Payment at the Time of Admission||INR 1,98,650||INR 1,97,650|
Facilities and Extra – Curricular Activities
To ensure the holistic development of the students there are various extra-curricular activities offered by Sri Sri Academy. Also, apart from this various facilities and well-built IT infrastructure is provided to students so that they don’t face any inconvenience in their educational process and are well-versed with technology. The table below contains the activities and facilities available at Sri Sri Academy School:
|Interests||Events and Competitions||Sports and Fitness||Infrastructure and Advanced Facilities|
|Hobby Classes||Sports Day||Yoga Activity||Labs|
|Drama||Workshops||Sports||Security / CCTV|
|Educational Tours||Art and Craft||Extra – Curricular Activities||Library|
|Orientation Programs||Scouts, Guides and
|Debate and Discussion||Annual Day/Fest||Blackboards|
|Fancy Dress||Festival Celebrations||IT Infrastructure|
|Creative Writing||Olympiad||Music Rooms|
|Quiz Competition||Drinking Water|
|Dancing Competition/Activity||Toilet Facilities|
Also Read: Different Types of Schools in India
Sri Sri Academy is managed by its parent institution Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Trust which was founded by the spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. The trust manages around 90 schools which are located all over India in 15 states, Oman and Nepal.
To ensure the overall development of students Sri Sri Academy offers various extracurricular activities like – Hobby Classes, Drama, Debate, Creative Writing, Story-telling sessions, etc.
Sri Sri Academy is affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
We hope you liked this blog, where we tried to cover comprehensive information about Sri Sri Academy nursery admission. To read more informative blogs like this one keep following Leverage Edu.