Patrachar Vidyalaya Admission is one of the highly recommended schools across India and is well known for its affordable fee structure. Patrachar school is an example for parents who feel to provide CBSE education to their child and are required to pay a lump sum amount. Thus, the government established Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh to provide excellence in education to poverty-stricken students. If you want to know more about Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh, eligibility requirements, essentials and much more, then Keep Reading!
Relevant Read: NIOS Admissions for Class 10th for 2023-24
This Blog Includes:
About Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh
Among the students that attend Patrachar Vidyalaya, CBSE Private, CBSE Open, or CBSE Correspondence, Patrachar School is a highly well-known name. Its only goal is to assist students who aren’t keeping up with their studies and don’t have access to reliable sources of advice or information.
Through CBSE Patrachar or CBSE Private, students can complete their studies even if they don’t regularly attend school. Students receive the same CBSE certificate that is awarded by normal CBSE board schools. The rules of the CBSE board and Patrachar Vidyalaya, eligibility requirements, the filling out of admission forms, the submission of assignments and examination forms, regular classes or weekend classes, subject change procedures, and other important dates and alerts are all subject to student inquiry.
Working individuals frequently waste valuable time or a whole year because they are too busy to recall crucial dates or take prompt action. The kids at Patrachar School are periodically informed of all these Patrachar Vidyalaya/CBSE board formalities.
For CBSE Patrachar, CBSE Private, and CBSE Open students, regular classes are offered here. Moreover, weekend programmes are available for people who must work and are unable to attend regular classes.
Whenever or wherever students required it, Patrachar School has assisted and directed thousands of students in defining their careers.
You are required to qualify for the eligibility requirements to pursue education at Patrachar Vidyalaya.
- You are required to be regular school failed in the class 9th final exams.
- Then you are required to pass the 8th class one year prior.
- All students, including male and female, must have attained the age of about 14 years on 31/03/2023.
You are required to submit the following list of documents to secure admission in Patrachar Vidyalaya:
- Accurately filled Registration form
- Date of birth certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Residential proof
- Blood group report latest
- Passport size photographs
- For government employees, service certificates
Relevant Read: DPS RK Puram Admission 2023-2024
- An alternative way to get direct admission into class 10th or Class 12th CBSE board. This school is basically for unsuccessful students of classes 9th and class 11th in private schools.
- Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh offers CBSE Patrachar Courses and much more to provide excellence in education as well as support material.
- Patrachar Vidyalaya is basically an ideal school for failed or dropout students to complete their schooling without wasting time. Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh is an initiative by Delhi Govt to help economically weaker sections, Girl Children and unsuccessful students who wish to continue their schooling.
Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh: Important Details
Some of the important details about Patrachar Vidyalaya are as follows;
- Patrachar Vidhyalaya Shalimar Bagh provides students with study material to support them to get higher marks. The study material provided by Patrachar Vidhyalaya Shalimar Bagh is designed specifically to score higher on Boards by expert teachers of CBSE. if you want to score more then you must read from this precise study material which is also helpful in the last-minute systematic revision of the syllabus in a unique and easier way.
- Patrachar Vidhyalaya Shalimar Bagh also organizes various personal contact programs during winter as well as summer vacations in various government schools in Delhi. Thus you can register yourself in a nearby government school for valuable guidance for your projects including practical subjects.
- Patrachar Vidhyalaya Shalimar Bagh provides secondary classes as well as a separate school for different streams.
- This famous school provides classes in both languages English and Hindi.
- It is required for each student to have a minimum of 75% attendance. You are required to collect your attendance from your preferred centres and submit it to Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh for collection of your admit card.
- Patrachar Vidyalaya also conducts PCP II classes to help students with their practical files followed by checking these files in the month of January.
- Before submission of practical files, students are also guided to correct their mistakes under the valuable guidance of their teachers.
Relevant Read: Nursery Edudel Admission 2023-2024: Merit List (Released), Eligibility, Schedule
General Negligence Of Patrachar Student
Patrachar Vidhyalaya Shalimar Bagh is highly opted by students who were not able to attend their school due to any reason such as medical problems, financial problems, or dropouts of regular school. These students get enrolled at Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh to complete their 10th and 12th classes. However, these students are unaware of the formalities at Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh which may result in failure in admit card collection thus students are not able to sit in their exams. Thus it is advised to check the official website of Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh to know more about these formalities and the latest updates.
Ans. On the basis of the original SLC / TC duly countersigned by the Education Officer / Competent authority, students (male and female) may apply directly for admission to class XII if they have passed class X exams from any recognized / CBSE Board or failed class XI.
Ans. In this case, Nios is unquestionably superior. One of the easiest exams to pass is this one. Even though the chapters in NCERT are 40 pages long, they are only a few pages long in the NIOS booklet. With a little preparation, you will be able to pass NIOS at 90% given that you have already passed CBSE boards.
Ans. The CBSE Patrachar board assists students in a variety of ways, such as offering students who have failed the 8th, 9th, or 11th grades direct admission into the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades via correspondence. This correspondence course offered by the CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya is valued similarly to regular CBSE students everywhere.
Follow Leverage Edu for more interesting updates.