Education is a fundamental right of every human being and schools are responsible for nurturing a child with early education. Schools play an important role as school life is always the most memorable for a child and secondly, a child’s brain is the most proactive during the 3 to 9 years age. When it comes to quality education, Mahila Seva Samaja Senior Secondary School is one of the best institutions for a child’s early education. In this blog, we are going to take a look at Mahila Seva Samaja admission, benefits and other important aspects. So, continue reading to know more.
|Name of School||Mahila Seva Samaja Senior Secondary School|
|Classes Offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Medium of Instruction||English Medium|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
This Blog Includes:
About Mahila Seva Samaja Senior Secondary School
As we all know, women have been discriminated against and abused for many decades. They were not even allowed to even get basic education which is a human right. To solve this problem Mahila Seva Samaja School was founded back in 2006 by the Mahila Seva Samaja which is a registered society. The initiative was taken for the upliftment of destitute women. The school has a primary vision of the continuous pursuit of excellence through wholesome education and women empowerment.
Mahila Seva Samaja School Fees Structure
The cost or admission fee can tend to vary depending on the classes. Here is the admission cost of Mahila Seva Samaja School:
|Fee Type/ Classes||Amount|
|Admission Fees||INR 50,000 (Onetime)|
|Class I & II||INR 50,000|
|Class III to VII||INR 55,000|
|Class VIII to X||INR 60,000|
|Class XI & XII||INR 30,000|
To get a Mihila Seva Samaja admission you will need to meet some essential eligibility criteria. Now let us take a look at the eligibility criteria of this school:
- The admission process starts every year in the month of May and a new academic session begins at the month of June.
- For Class 1 admission, the minimum age of the applicant needs to be 5 years.
- In case a student is coming from a different school a transfer certificate is required during a new admission process.
- The student also needs to have a passing certificate/ report card of the last grade
- Students coming from different schools also need to appear for an interactive session or an interview.
When applying for a new Mahila Seva Samaja admission you will need of important documents. Let us take a look at the documents required during the application process:
- Birth Certificate of the applicant (by Municipal Corporation)
- Transfer Certificate (for students coming from a different school)
- Passport Size photographs of the parents
- Passport Size photographs of the student/ applicant
- Previous exam marks sheet/ Report Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (in case of any serious medical condition)
Also Read- CRPF School, Rohini Admission 2023-24
The application process for Mahila Seva Samaja admission is extremely simple for the ease of parents. It is available in both online and offline modes and parents/ guardians and choose any mode according to their desire. Now let us take a look a the application process and we will continue with the online process:
- Firstly, you will need to head over to the official website of Mahila Seva Samaja School and look for the new admissions section. Alternatively, you can visit the school office for the offline admission process.
- In the online section, you can choose to learn more about the school and then head over to the admission process
- In the new admission section, select the class and check for fees and application charges (if any) and click on “Apply online”
- Now you will get a new application form. Fill it out with all the relevant information and also don’t forget to attach the important documents.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee (if any)
- You will receive an email or call from the school authorities if your application gets shortlisted.
Also Read- St. Fidelis School Admission 2023-24
Advantages of Mahila Seva Samaja School
We can clearly state the school was established with a great initiative to educate young girls and promote women’s empowerment. Here are some of the key benefits of getting a Mahila Seva Samja admission:
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and prepares the students for various competitive exams such as NEET, JEE, etc.
- Students get a chance to study in a school that has a rich history and legacy of social service.
- The faculties are well-trained here and they use unique teaching techniques and they also have a complete student-centric approach.
- The school also encourages its students to be active in co-curricular activities other than studies. This helps students to develop their own personal interests and explore their hidden talents.
The monthly fee for Mahila Seva Samaja School is INR 5,250.
The student-teacher ratio of Mahila Seva Samaja is 18:1 which is actually good when compared to other schools.
Yes, Mahila Seva Samaja School is a day school.
This was all about Mahila Seva Samaja admission. You can always stay updated by following Leverage Edu Blogs for more amazing blogs.