Located in Alaknanada Delhi, Don Bosco School is spread over 10.37 acres. Established in 1980, Don Bosco is an English Medium School run by the Salesians of Don Bosco. Don Bosco is a well-known school across India for delivering excellence in education. Bring affiliated to CBSE, and Don Bosco School is the only boy’s school that takes pride in providing education to the economically weaker sections of India with the help of several programs such as Ankur-Don Bosco, Evening coaching centers, and Ashalayam. If you want to know more about Don Bosco Admission, online form, fees, and much more, then Keep Reading!
|Name of the School||Don Bosco School|
|Year of Establishment||1980|
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at Don Bosco?
There are numerous reasons to opt for Don Bosco School as a study destination for your children. Some of the basic reasons include the following;
- One of the basic reasons includes an affordable fee structure that helps parents to afford the quality of education for their children at an affordable cost.
- Don Bosco School is well-known across India for providing high-quality education from well-qualified teachers.
- Further, this school also provides an environment for students to help them learn better.
Must Read: Bharathiar University Distance Education Admissions 2023-24
Don Bosco Admission
Admission to Don Bosco School is usually made in KG Class; however, access to other classes is held in March, depending upon the vacancies available.
- When selected, the parents must fill out the admission form accurately, as no changes are permitted after the submission.
- The parents’ signatures are required on the admission form as the signatures are required for all the transactions while the student continues to be in Don Bosco School.
- Parents, responsible for fees and the conduction of student studies, introduce new students.
- The admittance to class XI for stream selection is done through consistency in the academic performance in classes IX and X.
- Christian students must submit a certificate of baptism and a letter of membership.
- Students are required to submit proper certificates and copies, and no affidavits are accepted.
- Students are only admitted after paying the fees required at the time of admittance.
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to qualify to pursue education at Don Bosco School.
- Eligibility requirements for getting into Don Bosco School differ depending upon the classes and the latest notifications issued by Don Bosco School.
- To take admission to the class XI Commerce stream in Don Bosco School students are required to have a minimum of 60% marks at the All India Secondary School Examination (class X) AISSE.
- To take admission to the class XI Science stream in Don Bosco School students are required to have a minimum of 80% marks (a higher percentage in science and mathematics is also required) at the All India Secondary School Examination (class X) AISSE.
Don Bosco School Fees
One of the most important aspects that must be analyzed for getting into Don Bosco School is its affordable fee structure. Thus, here is an overview of the fee structure of Don Bosco School.
|Tuition Fee||1 month||INR 5,795|
|Development Fee||1 month||INR 695|
|Annual Fee||12 months||INR 5,445|
|Transport Fee||1 month||INR 2,200|
Facilities & Activites
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, there are numerous facilities provided by Don Bosco School which also contributes to the popularity of the institution. Some of the best facilities and activities available at Don Bosco School are as follows;
- IT Infrastructure
- Music Rooms
- Sports Academy
- Drinking Water
- Furniture having almirahs/ trunks/ boxes
- Toilet facilities
- Convenience Store
- Dance Rooms
- Availability of Blackboards
- Medical Facility
- Transfer Facility among school chain
- Cultural Exchange Program
- Health and Medical Check up
Some of the essential documents that you are required to submit as a part of the application process are as follows;
- 2 passport-size photographs of the student, mother, and father.
- Aadhar card of student, mother, and father.
- DOB certificate of student
- Blood Group Certificate of Student
- Caste certificate of the student if applicable
- Baptism certificate only for Roman Catholics
Must Read: National School of Drama Admissions 2023-24
You can get into Don Bosco School Kolkata only in KG by submitting the following documents;
Proof of Sibling (School Identity Card of 2022-23)
Proof of Alumni (DBA Alumni Identity Card & CBSE Certificate of Class X & XII)
Caste Certificate, if any.
In Kolkata, West Bengal, India, Don Bosco School, Park Circus is a Roman Catholic, private, English-speaking school for boys. It is a member of the Salesians of Don Bosco and was founded in 1958. It is a member of the Indian School Certificate Examinations Council.
In Ooty, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, India, the full-time residential Good Shepherd International School was established in 1977.
If you want to get into a high university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process to Visa Process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.