Hello Students, I am Professor Owl🦉, and in this blog, I am going to state details about NIT Allahbad, NIT Course and Fees, NIT Hostel Facilities, NIT Allahbad Campus Life, NIT Allahbad Alumni, and more things. It is one of the 31 reputed National Institutes of Technology. Let’s explore its details in the given section.
This Blog Includes:
💰 Fees and Courses for NIT Allahabad
Below, you can find the course and fees of the NIT Allahabad, along with their eligibility.
|₹84,666 (1st Year Fees)
|10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
|₹1.18 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
|Pass in Graduation + GATE
|₹63,000 (1st Year Fees)
|Graduation with 55% + IIT JAM
|₹1.13 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
|Graduation with 60% + NIMCET
|₹91,000 (1st Year Fees)
|Graduation with 50% + CAT
|₹82,000 (1st Year Fees)
The placement opportunities for MNNIT Allahabad are very high. Almost 92% of students got placed in 2023. For more details, you can check out the given data.
🏠 Hostel Facilities
The NIT Allahabad provides hostel facilities to the students studying there.
- There are seven boys and two girls at the institute.
- It facilitates geysers and water coolers.
- It also has PCO for STD/local calls, a book and stationery shop, and 24-hour internet connectivity.
- You will also get the all-night canteen facility, magazines and Newspapers, a Student club, a Washing machine, an Intercom line, an Air cooler, and a Refrigerator and Stereo system.
- Each room has a chair, a study table, a tea table, a cot, a fan, a bulb connection, two plug points, and two shelves.
Boys Hostel ➡️ Number of beds – 1800|Single Occupancy|Shared Rooms|In-Campus Hostel
Girls Hostel ➡️ Number of beds – 145|Single Occupancy|Shared Rooms|In-Campus Hostel
✅ Campus Facilities and Life
The NIT Allahabad has various facilities, some of which are listed in the given section.
The Institution has a cafeteria where you get good quality meals, so you do not need to go anywhere for the meals of the day.
|The institute also provides the facility of a gym, which will help you keep yourself physically fit throughout your journey.
|Hospitals / Medical Facilities
|Apart from the gym and cafeteria, students also get medical facilities such as hospitals. They get proper medical care during their tenure.
|There is an all-time WiFi facility available for the students studying there.
|Students also get a shuttle service from their college to their hostel. It is completely safe for the girls at night/day.
|There is a separate auditorium that is used to conduct all the functions at the institute.
|There are AC Classrooms so that students do not suffer in the summer. They feel comfortable while studying.
|To get any daily essentials, students can use the convenience store situated nearby.
👨🎓 Scholarships and Financial Aid
MNNIT Allahabad has multiple scholarships to offer to students, both undergraduate and postgraduate. Some of the popular scholarships are as follows.
- Institute Merit Scholarship: This is for those students who have secured high CGPA in their previous academic years. The amount of the scholarship can go up to INR 3000 per month.
- Student Welfare Fund Scholarship: This is for those students who are not able to get scholarships anywhere else, and have a family annual income of less than INR 1 lakh. The amount can go up to INR 10 lakh per year.
- UP Post Matric Scholarship: This scholarship is for those students who are from Uttar Pradesh and have cleared the 10+2 examination. The amount can go up to INR 10,000 per year.
- National Scholarships: This scholarship is valuable to every student, subject to certain conditions and its amount is very generous.
Also Read: Choosing the Best NIT in India
🤝 Alumni Network
There are various notable alumni of NIT Allahabad; some of them are listed in the given section.
- First is Arvind Saxena, who is the founder of Maven Partners LLP.
- Next is Jagdish Belwal, who is a CIO International Programs – India at Wabtec Corporation.
- Further, we have Jyoti Prasad (JP) B. who is the founder and CEO of ImpactQA Services Private Limited.
- Apart from these, we have Madan Mewari, Senior Vice President at Birlasoft Limited.
|NIT Calicut Cut Off
|📚Get to Know How to Get into NIT
|NIT Alumni Network
Mr. Owl – “Kiddos, I’ve answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I’ll be taking my leave, but if you think I might have missed something, do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
The rank varies from course to course. It is declared each academic year on the basis of various factors.
The institute is famous because it is ranked #49 among the best engineering institutions in India as per the NIRF Ranking 2023.
It is a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
This was all about the “🏢 NIT Allahabad: Course, Fees, Campus Life, Scholarship, and More”. For more such informative blogs, check out our Indian University page.