Ashoka University has invited applications for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university. The last date to apply for the Ashoka University application process is 30th June 2023. Candidates who are interested and possess the required eligibility criteria for the Ashoka University admission process can apply online by visiting the university’s official website.
Candidates who have appeared for SAT or ACT are exempted from appearing for the entrance exam. Candidates who will complete their application process will be allowed to appear for a mandatory entrance exam, conducted by the university. In this article, we will discuss the admission process of Ashoka University 2023-24.
|Name of the University||Ashoka University|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application Fee||INR 1000|
This Blog Includes:
How to Apply for Ashoka University
Ashoka University, Sonipat has initiated the Ashoka University admission process on its official website. All the candidates who are interested in pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees from this national-level university must apply online before the 30th of June 2023.
Before filling out the Ashoka University application form, make sure you go through the Ashoka University Brochure, which contains all the information about the university, courses offered and career opportunities available to its students. Applicants can follow the steps given below to start the Ashoka University admissions process.
- Visit the official website of Ashoka University.
- On top of the webpage, look for the ‘Admission’ option and click on the ‘Admission Portal’ option.
- A new tab will appear, from where your admission process will begin.
- You need to choose the programme in which you are interested and fill out all the necessary details, such as your name, contact details, educational qualifications, etc.
- The next step will be to upload all the necessary documents and certificates.
- After uploading the documents, you need to pay the application fee online.
- The application fee for the Ashoka University application process is INR 1000.
- Once the application fee is paid, you’ll receive a confirmation message, stating that your application has been completed.
Ashoka University Admission Process
The officials of Ashoka University, Sonipat have created an admission process, which starts with applying online for admission on the university portal. All the candidates who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate or PhD program from Ashoka University must know what are the stages of the admission process. Ashoka University admission process is as follows –
- Apply online for admission. This will include submitting your academic scores, SAT/ACT scores, personal essays, recommendation, and non-academic engagement.
- Appear for the Ashoka Aptitude Test (AAT).
- Appear for the Interview.
- Decisions and Financial Aid.
*Note – Final Decisions are taken by the Admissions Committee. There will be a separate Financial Aid application form for candidates who will be granted an Offer of Admission.
Ashoka University Courses and Fee
As of 2023, Ashoka University Sonipat offers admission in 35 courses at different levels; UG, PG and PhD. Candidates who are interested in pursuing BSc and BA courses will have to appear for the Ashoka Aptitude Test (AAT). If any aspirant has appeared for the SAT or ACT tests, they are also required to appear for this aptitude or entrance test. The table below highlights the list of some of the most popular courses at Ashoka University and their tuition fees.
|Courses||Total Tuition Fees|
|BA (Bachelor of Arts)||INR 2.78 lacs|
|BSc (Bachelor of Science)||INR 2.78 lacs|
|PG Diploma||INR 7.5 lacs|
|MA (Master of Arts)||INR 10.74 lacs|
|MSc (Master of Science)||INR 10.74 lacs|
The last date to apply for the Ashoka University admission process is the 30th of June 2023. Candidates who want to enrol at this national university can apply for admission before this date.
Ashoka University is located in the district of Sonipat, Haryana. This university is just 45km away from Delhi.
Ashoka University offers many flagship courses, one of which is BSc and is highly in demand. This course offers you access to a better education field and good career opportunities.
Ashoka University is a privately-owned university, located on the outskirts of Delhi and offers a wide range of UG and PG programmes. Candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply for admission and will have to appear for an aptitude test.