The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2023 is a qualifying test for admission to the different MBA and MBF programs provided by the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB). Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar, administers the X-GMT test, and X-GMT passing marks are necessary to fulfil eligibility criteria for admission to XIMB‘s postgraduate programmes in Business Administration and Business Finance. In this article, we will discuss about the X-GMT eligibility criteria in detail.
|Full Name||Xavier General Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||Xavier University, Bhubaneswar|
|Frequency Level||Once a Year|
|Level of Exam||University Level Exam|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
X-GMT Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the X-GMT 2023 examination, students must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements or their applications will be rejected. To be eligible for X-GMT 2023, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar in any field from a recognised university is required.
- All MBA programmes need a minimum aggregate of 55%, whereas the MBF (Master of Business Finance) programme requires a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Individuals in their last year of undergraduate studies may also apply.
X-GMT Application Process
The X-GMT 2023 application process will be done online. The applications will be available online at the test authority’s official website. When applying for the X-GMT 2023, students must carefully follow the steps. The steps for submitting an application are given below.
- Visit the official website of Xavier University.
- Applicants must register with Xavier University by completing the X-GMT 2023 online registration form.
- Candidates who successfully register will get login information via email.
- Applicants must use the login credentials supplied by Xavier University to access their related accounts. Applicants must choose the X-GMT option on this application form.
- Candidates will have access to an online application form in order to complete the application process.
- As part of the online application process, candidates must provide their signatures and photos.
- The online application cost must be paid after completing the application form. Candidates who choose to take the X-GMT exam must pay an extra charge in addition to the application form fee.
Also Read: Best Books for X-GMT Exam
X-GMT Exam Pattern
The X-GMT examination lasts 120 minutes. The X-GMT test has no set amount of questions; it often ranges from 100 to 130 questions. Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Emotional Quotient & General Awareness are the four sections of the X-GMT question exam. The exam is worth 100-120 marks. Candidates receive one point for each valid answer, while erroneous answers are penalised one-third of a mark.
Yes, final-year students are eligible to apply for XGMT 2023. Candidates must, however, produce their previous mark sheets for the final admission procedure.
In XGMT, there are no caste-based reservations. It has a 50% domicile quota for state candidates.
Yeah, employment experience is required by XIMB. The final decision will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the XAT, CAT GMAT X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, and Personal Interview, as well as their previous academic record and relevant professional experience.
In this blog, we walked you through the details of the X-GMT 2023 eligibility criteria. We hope the information provided above about the X-GMT 2023 eligibility criteria is useful to students. Students appearing for the examination must go through the X-GMT eligibility criteria in detail before applying.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.