The University of PES, Dehradun has started the ULSAT 2023 application process. The UPES Law Scholastic Aptitude Test (ULSAT) invites applicants who want to pursue a 5-year LLB programme at UPES. Since the university has declared April 25 2023 as the last date to complete the ULSAT application process.
Interested applicants may check the following overview on how to complete the application process for the 5-year LLB course.
|Name of Examination||ULSAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||The University of PES, Dehradun|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||BA/BBA LLB: 2 hours 30 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
UPES Dehradun has now been empanelled with CUET and the students can get up to 30% merit scholarship based on their CUET score. To avail this opportunity, the student needs to select UPES as a preference in the CUET application form and the student also needs to fill in the UPES application form. There are certain terms and conditions applied. The students are requested to check them before they fill in their application forms.
ULSAT 2023 Application Process
Now that candidates are aware of the application dates for the law examination. It is important to complete the ULSAT 2023 application process before the deadline. The registration process for the ULSAT 2023 can be done via the official UPES website. However, candidates need to check their ULSAT 2023 eligibility before applying for the BA/BBA/B.Com/BTech LLB courses.
Also Read: UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) Admissions 2022
How to fill out the ULSAT Application Form?
The process of filling out the ULSAT 2023 application can be completed by following these simple steps mentioned below:-
- Provide Personal Details: First, you would need to visit the official UPES website and click on the registration link for the ULSAT 5-Year LLB programme. Once visited, complete the ULSAT registration process by providing the required personal details and entering a valid EMAIL ID and contact number for OTP.
- ULSAT Application Payment: After providing the required personal information, submit the application fee using any of the specified modes of payment.
- Update Academic History: The ULSAT application portal will then lead to the Academic History page of the form. In this section, candidates would be required to upload their academic documents for classes 10th and 12th or update their CLAT/LSAT merit score.
- Complete ULSAT Application: Take a final preview of your ULSAT 2023 application to avoid any jargon. If satisfied with the provided information, click on the submit button to complete your application process.
ULSAT 2023 Required Documents
While applying for the UPES law entrance test, candidates must possess the following documents required to complete their ULSAT 2023 application process:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- CLAT/LSAT scorecard
- A scanned copy of a passport-size photograph and signature.
ULSAT 2023 Application Fee
The ULSAT 2023 application fee will be accepted via UPI/Debit/Credit Card.
- ULSAT 2023 Application fee: INR 1,800
- Payment Mode: Online
ULSAT 2023 Application Mode
The university provides its law applicants to choose from any of the following modes of application. Resultantly, candidates can choose to submit any of the under-mentioned academic details to be eligible for the UPES Law 2023 exam:
- Via ULSAT 2023 entrance exam.
- By submitting CLAT/LSAT merit score.
- Through proving their UPES Law eligibility in 12th Board marks.
ULSAT 2023 Application Dates
Aspirants who are planning to apply for the ULSAT 2023 examination should note that the university has already begun the application process for its law aptitude test. Hence, it is suggested that candidates should align themselves with the following ULSAT 2023 application dates and the procession thereafter.
|ULSAT 2023 Exam||Important Dates|
|ULSAT 2023 Application Process||Ongoing|
|ULSAT 2023 Application Deadline||April 25th 2023|
|ULSAT 2023 Admit Card||Yet to be Announced|
|ULSAT 2023 Exam Date||April 28th to 30th 2023|
Also Read: LLM Entrance Exams
The university of PES is expected to release the ULSAT 2023 application form in March 2023. To apply for the law admission test, candidates must visit the official website of the university before the deadline.
The application fee for the ULSAT 2023 application is INR 1,800/-
The application form for ULSAT 2023 examination is excepted via an online mode of application.
We hope that the information provided in this blog article related to the ULSAT 2023 Syllabus will help you to come up with your preparation strategy and ace the exam with ease.
The University of PES has come up as one of the most competent law-providing institutions in India. If you are all set to enrol yourself in the university via ULSAT 2023 exam, then we hope that the blog regarding ULSAT 2023 application process has been resourceful for you.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.