Hey, guys! Mr. Owl is here. I see that you want to know about the ‘TS TET Exam Mock Test 2024’ Hootfully, I’ll be of help to you! Since we owls are very wise. If you scroll further down this blog, you’ll see all the information you will need!
In the state of Telangana, for the post of teacher at the primary and upper primary levels, the TS TET exam is conducted. The Telangana State Teachers Ability Test is a gateway for anyone passionate about teaching. The dates for the exams have been announced. Tentatively, the exam is going to be conducted in June. So, depending on when you come across this blog you either have plenty or quite less time to prepare. Anyway, we will be providing you with free mock tests to challenge your knowledge and improve in the remainder of the time.
Hope we contribute to your preparation with the mock tests, which are very crucial for the assessment and evaluation of your preparation. Refer to our blog for mocks and tips on how to attempt the mock, the benefits of mocks, and much more. Stay motivated, and all the best with your preparation.
|TS TET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test)
|TS TET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test)
|For the post of teacher at the primary and upper primary level
|Level of the examination
|English, and any other language to choose from Telugu/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Hindi/ Kannada/ Marathi/ Tamil
|Types of questions
|MCQ type questions
|Total number of questions
|Duration of exam
|2 hours 30 minutes for each paper I and II
|1 mark is awarded for each correct answer, and no marks are deducted for wrong answers
|For application-related issues- Ph:040-23120340, 040-23120433
For domain-related issues- Ph:8121010310, 8121010410
This Blog Includes:
Important TS TET Exam Dates 2024
Please note that the following dates are tentative.
|Application window opens 26th March 2024
|Application window closes 12th April 2024
|Admit Card release 6th June 2024
|Exam Dates 12th June 2024
|Results Out on 27th June 2024
Must Read: TS TET Exam Coaching Institutes 2023
TS TET Exam Mock Test
The ability to test your knowledge and identify your weak points in preparation is why mock tests are so important. Suggestions for your prep would be; to maintain an optimistic attitude, take the TS TET mock tests frequently, evaluate your performance, and go over the provided solutions. By following these, you can prepare for the real examination and improve your chances of success. To give you an idea of the level of the exam, we are sharing question papers for TS TET papers I and II. Solve and prepare accordingly-
How to Attempt TS TET Mock Tests?
Before you sit for the real exam, prepare with the mocks to get a better understanding of the exam. Once you get accustomed to the paper, you will perform better in the exam. In the blog below, we are giving a few steps on how to attempt the TS TET mock test. Read and apply for a better result.
- Find a peaceful place to sit.
- Make up your mind to sit straight in one stretch for such a long duration.
- Open the mock and see if it has a timer; if not, then use your stopwatch as a timer.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Start attempting the questions by reading them carefully as soon as the timer starts.
- Don’t get stuck on hard questions. Move once you have given enough time to one question. Mark it to attempt later.
- Do not panic if the paper is hard. By panicking, you can lose your potential marks for other questions too.
- After submission, review your paper and learn from your mistakes. Apply the lessons in the next mock.
Also Read: All About TS TET Exam
Benefits of Taking a Mock Test
As the saying goes, practice makes a man perfect, and the mock tests are practice for D-day. With practice, not only will your score increase, but many other benefits will follow. Read the points given to learn how to benefit from the mock tests.
1. Mock tests show the candidate’s abilities and opportunities for improvement.
2. Candidates can get a feel for the test’s structure—the number of questions, the types of questions, and the allotted amount of time—by taking a series of mock tests.
3. Taking mock tests is a great way to learn how to manage your time for the exam.
4. Candidates’ confidence can be boosted by taking mock exams, which give them an immediate evaluation of their degree of preparedness.
5. By pointing out frequent faults and mistakes, mock examinations assist candidates in increasing their accuracy.
6. Mock tests are a great way for students to gauge their development and performance over time.
Mr. Owl – “Kiddos, I’ve answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I’ll be taking my leave, but if you think I might have missed something, do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
You can give the test online or download the PDF and attempt it offline using OMR.
They do not provide official mocks. However, you can get plenty of materials related to the exam online.
The paper will be bilingual. You have the choice of choosing one language from Telugu, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, or Tamil.
This was all about the “TS TET Mock Tests 2024”. For more such informative blogs, check out our Teaching Exams Section, or you can learn more about us by visiting our Indian exams page., LinkedIn, and Twitter.