Karnataka Management Aptitude Test or KMAT is conducted by the Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for the admission of MBA, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and MCA courses. The KMAT Karnataka exam was first conducted in the year 2003. The candidates who appeared for the KMAT entrance exam the conducting body will release the KMAT Answer Key a few days after the completion of the entrance exam.
In the below-mentioned article, the candidates will get to know the complete details about How to download the Answer Key, the Answer Key Release Date, How to calculate the KMAT score and how the KMAT answer key is useful.
|Exam Full Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Short Name||KMAT|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Timings||MBA: 2 PM to 4 PMMCA: 10 AM to 12 PM|
|Number of Test Cities||13|
|Exam Date||Fourth Week of July 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT): Latest Updates, Important Dates, Syllabus
How to Check KMAT Answer Key 2023?
The answer key of the KMAT exam will be announced after the exams will be conducted. Candidates applying for the KMAT exams must know the steps to check the KMAT answer key. The below-mentioned are the steps to check the answer key:
- Visit the official website of KMAT India.
- Then log in using the application number and password
- Then click on the ‘answer key’ section
- Then the page will move to a new PDF file
- Click on the download button
- Then save the answer key for future reference.
KMAT 2023 Answer Key Result Declaration
The result will be declared after the KMAT entrance exams will be conducted. The result will be released on the official website of KPPGCA. In the below-mentioned table there is the tentative date of the KMAT results which are as follows:
|KMAT exam||Fourth week of July 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||Fourth week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||August 2023|
How is KMAT 2023 Answer Key useful?
Candidates who will be giving the KMAT 2023 entrance exam and to know how the answer key is useful then the students must know the benefits of the answer key. Below mentioned are the benefits of the answer key:
- Candidates who will be giving the KMAT 2023 entrance exam will be able to get the correct answers for the questions they have attempted in the exam.
- The students can calculate their total marks for the correct responses in the exam.
- Students can report the difference (if any) for the KMAT question paper or answer key such as incorrect questions, incorrect options, etc.
- If any change is mentioned in the answer key then the exam authority will release the revised answer key before the declaration of the results.
- This will help the candidates to get their doubts clarified before the KMAT results are announced.
How to Calculate KMAT Scores?
The answer key contains the questions and the correct answer for each question. The candidates giving the KMAT exam must know how to calculate the KMAT scores. Below mentioned are the steps to calculate the KMAT scores:
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given to the student and for each wrong answer one mark is deducted
- No marks will be given to the students for unanswered questions
- For example in the QA section, the students who have attempted 20 questions out of 40 and out of 20 only 15 answers are right and 5 are wrong. So, the score in the QA section will be 15X1-5= 10. So out of 40 marks in QA, the score of the student is 10.
The information in the answers key will contain correct answers, section-wise questions, answers selected by the students and their status.
The duration of the KMAT 2023 entrance exam is 2 hours i.e. for MBA it’s 2 to 4 PM and for MCA it’s 10 AM to 12 PM.
The exam date for KMAT 2023 is the Fourth week of July 2023.
For the candidates who want to download the exam answer key, the blog will help the students to know how to download the answer key and how to calculate the KMAT Scores and how the KMAT 2023 answer key is useful for the students.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.