RULET stands for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. Every year a notification is released for admission to this university for students who want to take admission to UG programs. The best program offered by this university is a 5-year integrated course of Law i.e. BA.LLB. To not miss the notifications and keep a tab on the dates, you need to know the full exam timetable. In this blog, we have a detailed description of these exam dates.
|Name||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Application Fee||INR 2000|
Every year, Rajasthan University conducts entrance exams for admissions to their Undergraduate Programs. This university has a lot of courses to offer and one such course is BA.LLB. RULET is the entrance exam for admission to law Programs. It is an integrated course of 5 years. You just need to go through a selection process for admission to this university. An applicant can only give the entrance exam if he/she is eligible for the exam.
RULET 2023 Exam Dates
Till now, there is no notification released from the official website of the RULET exam. There is a tentative chart prepared for you according to last year’s exam schedule. Refer to this table:
|Application Starts||5 May 2023|
|Application Closes||31 May 2023|
|Admit Card||12 June 2023|
|Exam Date||15 June 2023|
|Answer Key (Objections)||17-20 June 2023|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||16 June 2023|
|Result||24 June 2023|
There are three categories to divide the exam dates:
- Pre-Exam: This stage consists of the dates for the application process and the release of the admit card.
- Exam: This stage consists of the exam dates when you will be appearing for the entrance test.
- Post-Exam: This stage consists of all the notifications released after the entrance test, such as the answer key, GD and PI and the final result.
Also Read: RULET 2023: Highlights, Dates, Syllabus
RULET 2023 Exam Application Process
There is no official announcement by the conducting body yet. However, tentatively around April, the notification for the application form will be released. You need to keep a tab on the official website for that matter.
To complete the application process, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the conducting body.
- Find the button that says “RULET 2023”
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to first register yourself on the portal.
- First, register yourself by using your credentials. After successfully signing up, log in with the same credentials.
- You will be redirected to an application form. Fill in all the details required from your educational qualification to your details.
- Make sure you fill in these details correctly.
- Upload all the documents required in the mentioned format. Preview your application form before moving forward.
- Now pay the application fee through different payment methods and submit the form.
- Take a printout of your application for future reference.
The full form of the RULET exam is Rajasthan University Law Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted every year by the Rajasthan University for admission to Law programs like BA LLB.
The exam notification has not been released by the conducting body till now. However, according to the last-years time table, the exam will be conducted in July 2023. Keep checking the official website of conducting body for updates.
The eligibility for RULET Exam 2023 is the person should qualify 12th from the Rajasthan board or any other equivalent board. He/she should score 50% if they are from the Rajasthan board but if they are from any other state, they should score 60% in their 12th.
The type of questions for the RULET Exam is MCQ Questions. There will be 150 questions of 2 marks each for 300 marks.