Hey, Students! Please welcome Professor Owl 🦉. He will be telling us today about NEET Exam Pattern. It is really important that you are familiar with the rules of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to get a good score. NTA conducts NEET in Pen & Paper mode.
The NEET Exam Pattern 2024 will be announced along with the information bulletin PDF. That bulletin consists of information about the number of subjects, number questions, type of questions, total marks, marking scheme rules and other relevant details about Exam pattern of NEET. In this blog, we have mentioned the entire details that an NEET Exam aspirant should need to know.
|NEET Exam Date 2024||05 May 2024|
|Exam Mode of NEET||Pen and Paper-based.|
|NEET Exam Duration||3 hours and 20 minutes (200 Minutes)|
|Language||13 Languages (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi and Urdu)|
|NEET marking scheme||4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer One mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt No marks for unanswered questions|
This Blog Includes:
NEET Exam Pattern 2024 📄
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the only medical entrance test in India, which is required to pass by candidates who want to get admission in UG medical courses in India. It is mandatory to attempt at least 180 questions out of 200 multiple-choice questions. We have mentioned subject-wise questions and other details, so you can prepare accordingly.
Subject-Wise NEET Questions 📚
Below, we have mentioned a number of questions asked in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Keep in mind you have to attempt 180 out of 200 MCQs.
- No. of Questions From Physics: 50
- No. of Questions From Chemistry: 50
- No. of Questions From Biology (Botany and Zoology combined): 100
|NEET Exam Pattern 2024|
|Subjects||Sections||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Also Read: How to Crack NEET with Board Exam?
NEET Marking Scheme ✅
The rule of marking scheme is same and there is no change in that. We have mentioned point-wise rules for scoring. Keep in mind, you can not change the option on OMR sheet once you filled it.
- Correct Answer- You will get +4 for each correct answer.
- Incorrect Answer- You will lose -1 for each incorrect answer
- Unattempted Questions- 0 for an unattempted or extra attempted question.
- Negative Marking- Marking more than one option will cost a negative marking.
Rules to fill the NEET OMR Sheet
Candidates should have knowledge about the rules to fill the NEET 2024 OMR sheet, so they can avoid any mistake that results negative marking.
- Candidates need to fill the OMR sheet with a ball pen.
- Ballpen will be provided at the NEET Exam Centres.
- Mention the test booklet code on the OMR sheet.
- You will get a blank space on the test booklet for Rough work.
- No OMR sheet can be filled.
“Kiddos, I’ve answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I’ll be taking my leave, but if you think I might have missed something, do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
According to NEET 2024 exam pattern, there are 200 MCQs and candidates need to solve 180 only for 720 marks. For every correct answer, they will get 4 marks and for incorrect answers -1.
1. No. of Questions From Physics: 50
2. No. of Questions From Chemistry: 50
3. No. of Questions From Biology (Botany and Zoology combined): 100
According to the schedule released by the National Testing Agency, NEET Exam Date 2024 is 05 May 2024.
|Best Books for NEET||NEET Syllabus|
|NEET Admit Card||How to Do NEET Preparation?|
|NEET FAQs||NEET Application Form|