MUCMET sample papers help the candidates to practically test their knowledge before the MUCMET examination. It is a way to check if the candidates can deduce the answer to the applicative questions that will appear in the examination. Sample papers have been helping students in their journey from class 10th and class 12th examinations. While preparing for the management competitive exams the sample papers still come out as saviours by making students familiar with the questions of various difficulty levels.
|Exam Name||Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Mumbai University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Based)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Sections||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
|Questions in Exam||100 MCQs|
|Application Fee||INR 500|
|Courses Offered||Integrated BMS+MBA Course|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: MBA Study Material [Free Resources for MBA Students]
MUCMET Sample Papers 2023
The MUCMET sample papers come in a variety of formats, some are available online for free download whereas others can be purchased online or offline. While looking through the sample papers the candidates will find it easy to get along with questions from different sections. Both combined and section-wise sample papers are available for the candidates to use as per their preference.
Offline Management Sample Papers: Compiled Books
Some of the sample papers are available as compilations of many sample papers that are published by the organisation. As the exam patterns of management entrance exams are quite similar some other management exams sample papers are also practised by the students in initial phases. A few of the books that also have practice papers are mentioned below.
|Books||Publication or Author|
|MUCMET – Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test Max Success Book||Chandresh Agrawal|
|MUCMET Study Package on all Sections of the Exam||Chandresh Agrawal|
|CAT 25 Years Solved Papers + Mock Test 15 Sample Question Papers||Oswaal Editorial Board|
|Practice Sets & Solved papers UGC NET/JRF/SET Management||Shivaji Mishra|
Must Read: Must-Read MBA Books for Professionals
Benefits of Using MUCMET Sample Papers
Some pointers on the best uses of MUCMET Sample Paper are already covered in the blog till now. Let us now focus on a few more reasons to not miss working on the practice papers.
- Help the examinees in improving the speed of solving questions.
- Can be availed both online and offline.
- Makes students familiar with the exam pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Helps the students deduce the questioning pattern of the examination committee.
- Improves performance and helps in self-evaluation on various topics.
Tips for MUCMET Exam
There are some simple exam strategies and tips to follow for the candidates to exemplify their scores in MUCMET Exam 2023. Candidates can look forward to including the following points in practice.
- Start practising through books at least 3 months before the exam date.
- Clear all the concepts related to completing the MUCMET Exam Syllabus in the initial segment of exam preparation.
- Initially, practice questions section-wise to understand all forms of questions in each section.
- Practice at least 3-5 complete exam papers in the last section of MUCMET Exam preparation.
- Make a habit of practising English and the General Awareness section daily practice. Allotting 30 minutes to each section daily would be enough if the examinee starts to prepare in time.
- Eat healthily and sleep well during exam time to avoid anxiety and health problems at the last moment.
- Revise the difficult questions, concepts and formulas on a regular basis.
- Follow an exam timetable and devise a personalised strategy to study.
The MUCMET Question Paper has a total of 50 questions across different sections. Each question in the MUCMET Exam carries 2 marks irrespective of the section of the question paper.
The official website of MUCMET is https://mu.ac.in/admission. The candidates can find the application forms, admit card and MUCMET result on the official website.
The MUCMET Exam is conducted by the University of Mumbai, Thane Campus to take admission of students for its integrated BMS+MBA Course.
The MUCMET Exam Syllabus consists of 4 main sections namely the verbal ability & reading comprehension section, general knowledge & current affairs section, quantitative awareness section and logical & abstract reasoning section.
Candidates looking forward to the exam this year will have to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. However, the students should start preparing early for the examination as the date of release of exam notification and the MUCMET exam date may not have a significant difference in time.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.