Galgotias University organizes the GULSAT entrance exam to the B.A. LLB (Hons.), B.B. LLB (Hons.), and 3-year LLB. programmes. The candidates are tested on their knowledge of legal aptitude, English, logical reasoning, math, and general knowledge. The application form had been made available by December 2022. On Galgotias University’s official website, students can access and submit the online application form. To be eligible for the GULSAT, students must have a minimum of 50 % on their 12th-grade exams, and there is no age limit to apply for GULSAT. Check out our blog for more information on GULSAT eligibility criteria and more.
|Name of the conducting body||Galgotias University|
|Name of the entrance exam||Galgotias university law school admission test|
|Courses||B.A. LLB. (Hons.) and BBA, and LLB. (Hons.)|
|Link to apply||Apply now|
|Last date to apply||May 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Contact for any queries||Phone: +91 9582847072
GULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
It is the dream of every student to pursue their legal education at a prestigious University. Galgotias University offers a number of courses in law. Students can take GULSAT to get admission to B.A. LLB. (Hons.), BBA. LLB. (Hons.), and 3-year LLB. programme. Before applying make sure to check the eligibility criteria for GULSAT. For your help, we are listing all the requirements below.
- To apply for GULSAT, you must have a minimum of 50% in your 12th board. However, students who appeared for their 12th board this year can apply too.
- There is no age limit to apply for GULSAT.
- Both Indian and foreign nationals may apply.
Also Read: NLSAT Exam
GULSAT Admission Process
The admission process for GULSAT typically involves the following steps:
- Application: Candidates need to fill out the application form for GULSAT online through the official website of Galgotias University.
- Admit Card: After the application process is complete, candidates will be issued an admit card for GULSAT. This will contain important details such as the date, time, and venue of the exam.
- Exam: GULSAT is usually conducted online mode, and candidates will need to appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned on their admit card.
- Result: The university will declare the GULSAT result online on its official website. Candidates can check their results using their login credentials.
- Counselling: Candidates who clear the GULSAT exam will be called for counselling sessions, where they will be allotted seats for admission to the undergraduate law programs offered by Galgotias University.
Overall, the admission process for GULSAT involves filling out the application form, appearing for the entrance exam, checking the result online, and attending the counselling session for seat allotment.
Also Read: LSAT Exam
GULSAT is a law admissions test organized by Galgotias University to give admission to their various law courses. Students who have passed their 12th board with a minimum of 50% marks can get admission to BA. LLB (Hons.), BBA. LLB (Hons.), and a 3-year LLB programme at Galgotias university.
Yes, GULSAT can be taken by any Indian or foreign national. The nationality of students is no barrier.
No, GULSAT is a completely offline exam you cannot take a computer-based test. Students have to appear at the given examination centre on a specified date for the pen-paper test.
No, there are certain attendance criteria for students at Galgotias university. You have to attend regular classes.
There are some prerequisites for taking GULSAT. Candidates must meet the criteria mentioned below.
You must have completed your 12th board from a recognized board and scored at least 50% in class 12th.
There is no maximum age limit.
Any Indian or foreign nationals can apply for GULSAT.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.