The JEMAT Results are released within a few days from the examination date. The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is organised by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University annually. The JEMAT Results were released for the admission of students in Management courses like full-time and part-time MBA and MHA courses. The JEMAT Result 2023 is expected to be released in July 2023.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University, (MAKAUT)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Fees||INR 600|
|Courses offered||MBA, MBA (part-time), MHA|
|Type of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: MBA Entrance Exams: India And Abroad
Dates for JEMAT Result 2023
Dates regarding the JEMAT Result include the date of the examination, the date of release of scorecards and merit lists which is called the date of the JEMAT Result 2023 and the dates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. JEMAT is conducted in three phases, the dates for the third phase for this year have not been predicted yet. The following are the tentative dates for JEMAT I and JEMAT II.
|JEMAT I Exam 2023||June 2023|
|JEMAT I Result 2023||July 2023|
|Group Discussion and Final Interview||August 2023|
|JEMAT II Exam 2023||August 2023|
|JEMAT II Result 2023||October 2023|
|Group Discussion and Final Interview||October 2023|
Also Read: Scope of MBA
The JEMAT Result will be released within a few days from the JEMAT Exam. The various details to comprehend about the JEMAT Exam Result are mentioned below.
- The JEMAT Result will be released by the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
- The JEMAT scorecard contains the overall score as well as the sectional scores for the examination.
- The candidates have to keep their login IDs and passwords handy to check their JEMAT Results.
- A JEMAT Rank List will also be released along with the result. The candidates can find the list in the notifications section of the exam page.
- The results from any of the phases can be used by the candidates to get admission to MAKAUT, West Bengal.
- The scorecard will not be sent to the candidates by post or email. It will only be present online on the official website of MAKAUT.
How to Download JEMAT Result?
The JEMAT scorecard is available on the official website of MAKAUT, WB. The process to download the JEMAT Result 2023 is given below.
- Open the JEMAT official website of MAKAUT: https://makautwb.ac.in/index.php
- Look for the quick link of ‘JEMAT Exam Result 2023’. (The link will appear when the results are released.)
- Click to open the link in a new tab.
- Enter the JEMAT Login Credentials provided at the time of registration.
- Click ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- The JEMAT result will open.
- Check the details and download the result for future reference.
Details on JEMAT Result
Download both the Merit List and Scorecard for JEMAT Exam. The Rank List will demonstrate the details of the candidate’s scores Rank Wise. The candidates who pass the Cut off Rank or Score will proceed to the next step of admissions. The various details one can check on the JEMAT Result Scorecard are given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Applied Course.
- Overall JEMAT Score.
- Sectional Score for JEMAT.
- Status of JEMAT Result.
- Minimum Cutoff Score.
What After Checking JEMAT Results?
After the JEMAT Result has been declared by the authority, the candidates check the eligibility of the score and prepare for the next step. Here are the next steps after the declaration of the JEMAT Result.
- The candidates check the eligibility of their scores with respect to the JEMAT cutoff.
- If the scores are equal to or more than the mentioned cutoff the candidates are selected for the next round.
- The candidates then have to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the given date, time and venue as mentioned by the MAKAUT, WB.
- After the evaluation based on the JEMAT GD & PI, the candidates receive a final score and Merit List.
- The candidates whose names are mentioned in this list are called for the JEMAT counselling process where they have to submit the documents and pay the fee to confirm their admission.
Yes, the JEMAT Exam does have negative markings. Each correct answer in the JEMAT Exam is awarded 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is an entrance exam conducted for the admission of students in MBA and MHA Programs at the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
To apply for the JEMAT Exam the candidates have to visit the MAKAUT Official Website mentioned in the highlights of this blog. Click on the application link, register give the necessary information, log in to their portals fill in the application form, choose the preferred course, upload a coloured photograph and signature, pay the application fee and click on submit.
The JEMAT Admit card is available online at the MAKAUT Website. The candidates can download the admit card by logging in to their dashboard and clicking on the admit card link.
The JEMAT 1 Exam notification will be out anytime soon. The candidates willing to apply in 2023 can register for the examination online once the process starts. For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.