The Indian Law institute was founded to uphold the science of law through Law based research programs that train young minds into leaders with a legal vocabulary and expertise. This Law and Legislation institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. Indian Law Institute is one of the prime institutions that offer Law based programs. The students need to appear for ILI Common Aptitude Test conducted by the university every year. The courses under this program are LLM and PhD. In this blog, we will discover updates on the ILICAT admit card in detail.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Law Institute Common Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Common Aptitude Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
This Blog Includes:
ILI CAT Important Dates
All important dates to include in the ILI CAT Exam calendar are given below. The candidates must make sure to check the official website regularly for any updates regarding the examination.
|Application Process||February 2023 – March 2023|
|Admit Card Release date||April 2023|
|ILI CAT Exam Date||April 2023|
|ILI CAT Results||May 2023|
Also Read: Law Entrance Exams: India & Abroad | Leverage Edu
Admit Card Updates
The admit card for ILI CAT will be released in April. The candidates should download the admit card at least 2 days before the commencement of the Examination. The Admit Cards are available on the official website of the Indian Law Institute.
The official notification will contain the date for the release of admit card along with the list of documents required at the time of examination. The candidates can submit the discrepancies related to the admit card to the conducting body by mailing it or by post to the registrar at the Indian Law Institute.
ILICAT Admit Card
The Admit card is an essential document for the examination and should be downloaded in multiple copies for easy reference. The details on the Admit Card include the name of the test taker, allotted exam centre, test date and time, Date of Birth, Student’s photograph, Exam instructions, and candidate’s signature.
There are other documents required along with the admit card for identification of the student in the exam hall. For this purpose, the students can carry either of the following: A passport, Driving License, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, or College and University ID Card that also has a photograph.
Also Read: Statement of Purpose for Law Internship: Sample, Tips
Steps to Download ILICAT Admit card
All candidates who have applied for the ILI CAT Examinations for this year will get an Admit Card without any screening. The admit cards will be released online and the candidates should not expect to admit cards by post. Follow these steps to download the admit card online.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Law Institute.
- A tab will be displayed on the home page with a link to download the admit card.
- Click on the link and login into the page that appears using the registered email id and password.
- The student’s dashboard will appear. Click on the admit card tab on the dashboard.
- Check the details on the admit card and download it.
Admit Card Requirement
The ILI CAT Admit card is needed throughout the process of admission. Candidates should also preserve the admit card signed by the invigilator at the time of examination. There are two main events when one might need the ILI CAT Admit Card 2023.
- At the time of the ILI CAT Entrance Examination. The student will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The student must have a clear printed hard copy of the ILI CAT Admit Card. The exam invigilators will use the admit card for the examiner’s identification. The candidates should not forget to bring another Authorized ID mentioned in the list given above.
- The candidates will also be required to bring the admit card at the time of admission counselling along with the other documents for admission. The admit card signed by the invigilator has to be submitted at the time of admission. This is a mandatory requirement and any cases of losing or damaging the admit card must be reported to the conducting authority.
Also Read: Types of Lawyer in India and Salary – Leverage Edu
The Indian Law Institute Common Aptitude Test is conducted annually on the All India Level. The students aspiring for admission to higher education in Law based courses are welcome to apply as the university opens registrations in February 2023.
The application for the ILI CAT examination will be open in February 2023. The application deadline is expected to be in March 2023.
No, the ILI CAT admit cards are only available online. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Indian Law Institute. It is important to bring a signed hard copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.